Chpt 5

Hey guys I just want to tell you that I am nit going to give you a warning everytime there is a smut scene. That is why you must always keep your bleach and holy water with you. Have fun.

No ones Pov

Taehyung continued to deep throat the poor bunny reaper. Once Taehyung could feel the boys cock twitched. He stopped and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook only whined at the lost warmth that was on his rock hard dick. Soon Taehyung took off Jungkook's shirt and started to kiss down his neck and leaving love bites.

Jungkook moaned out. Taehyung then took off his clothes and flipped Jungkook over so he was doing doggy style. Taehyung smirked " remember my little Bunny I can still get to do anything I want to you. Jungkook whimpered.

Taehyung lined his dick up to Jungkook's pink puckered hole. Jungkook whined and Taehyung grabbed some clear lube. He rubbed it all over his dick and a little on Jungkook's pucked hole.

Then Jungkook yelped out in a little pain once Taehyung was pushing into him. Once Taehyung tip was fully inside of Jungkook he waited for him to say so he can go deeper inside of him.

Once Jungkook said it was okay Taehyung pushed once more but put his whole dick inside of the poor boys stretched hole. Jungkook the signaled Taehyung to move.

Taehyung sighed  and pounded into Jungkook. All Jungkook could do is just moan out in pleasure. He kept on moaning in fact that is all you could hear from him. Taehyung kept on pounding into Jungkook's poor soar hole.

Soon Taehyung stopped and took his dick out of Jungkook's hole and walked to his closet and grabbed a small medium sized ring. He then walked back to Jungkook who was trying to catch his breathe.

Taehyung got back on the bed and put the ring on Jungkook's  member to prevent him from cumming. Once taehyung did that Jungkook head tears pricking the edges of his eyes because he was on the urge of coming but now because of taehyung he can't anymore.

Taehyung once again started to rain again inside the nice pink wet puckered hole taehyung did not stop he kept going and going he went in an unhuman speed he kept going faster and faster making Jungkook moan and beg for more Jungkook also begged taehyung to take off the cock ring but he didn't want to.

When taehyung was at the urge of coming inside of Jungkook he went as fast as he could also pounding as hard as he could not giving Jungkook a chance to breathe Jungkook moan out and screeched in pleasure not wanting the moment to stop.

Once taehyung was officially able to come inside of Jungkook he took his long thick cock out of Jungkook he flipped Jungkook over and looked at Jungkook throbbing member it was leaking with pre c** all over.

Taehyung licked all the pre-c** up and swallowed it he's slowly but surely started to take off the cock ring Jungkook felt pleasure as he was able to release all of his fluids taehyung looked at the warm milky substance he leaned down and slowly kitten licked it all up.

He then covered Jungkook up with the covers taehyung then quickly got up to take a shower he went outside their dorm once he was done and went outside he walked around the school and saw jimin and Suga.

He smiled and ran up to them " hey guys where is jhope isn't he supposed to be with you guys oh wait did one of you get top. " sugar slapped back of taehyung neck. " for your information I am always top jimin and jhope are always the bottom. " Jim and couldn't help a blush that climbed up onto his face.

Taehyung and Suga chuckle that would jimin did so they all began to walk and soon came up to the park of the school they all set on the bench not giving a care in the world. " oh hey guys guess what I just fucked Jungkook it was so good that was the best fucking I ever got. "

Jimin and Suga eyes popped outside of their heads "you did what" they both said in common not believing what the younger was saying. Taehyung just left and smirked "they won't understand but I do I will never let anyone touch my bunny."

Hey guys I'm planning on making a new vkook story it is where taehyung is a rich high schooler that does not like to talk to anyone except his friends jimin Suga and RM also j-hope one day taehyung decides to get a bunny but what he doesn't know is that the bunny is Jungkook so in the story Jungkook is a bunny hybrid that is going through the stress of going through Heat so I recommend this book to you I will try and updated daily and so I would really appreciate if you check this book out to of course this will be a top taehyung story

Hello everyone sorry for the short chapter I have lots of homework to finish but I wanted to make this chapter for you guys and again I am very sorry this is actually my second smuts I've ever made in my entire life but I think I did pretty good.

It was real fun trying to make this without having all your friends trying to steal your phone to see what you're doing so I always had to do this when they weren't looking or they weren't paying attention so anyway I hope you like the short chapter of vkook smut and just so you guys now the smuts will get better in the future trust me.