Prologue: 10 Years After the Elgen Was Destroyed

Hi it's Strikestar here! This is a new Michael Vey fanfiction written by my friend, the KLOBster. Thank you so much for reading! We hope you like it!

Ten Years After the Elgen Was Destroyed

"Michael! Hurry! They're coming! They're coming!!!"

Michael rushed through the house, and thrust the garage door open. He opened the car door gently, then ran right back into the house. He came back holding Taylor, his wife. He put her in the car, she put her seatbelt on and Michael jumped into the drivers seat. The garage opened as he sped down the driveway. They raced by many buildings, finally coming to the hospital.

"Get her an IV and a big cup of water. She is going into labor!" a nurse said as Michael brought Taylor through the emergency doors in a wheelchair.

-An hour or two later-

Michael is sitting in the waiting room. He looks up as the door opens.

"Michael!!" a man walks in. Michael grins and stands up, giving the man a hug.

"Ostin! I still can't believe this is happening," Michael said, pulling away from the man hug.

Ostin sat down across from him. "I know right? McKenna was so bright when I got home I feared she was having a heart attack," he chuckled.

Michael laughed. "Yeah, Taylor was screaming my name. So much for paperwork. It's all singed and destroyed." He shook his head. "Oh well."

They waited in silence when suddenly a nurse came in. Both men looked up at her and she nodded, smiling. They both stood up and walked out the door.

Michael walked into Taylor's room, and took a deep breath. He walked round the sheet, bringing her into his view. Taylor looked up at him, smiling.

"It's a girl."

Michael walked over to the bed, tears shimmering in his eyes. "I can't believe... what if... Tay..."

Taylor closed her eyes and breathed. Michael stared at her for a little bit.

"Michael, she shocked the doctors."

Michaels eyes widened. "Wha..."

Ostin suddenly burst into the room, throwing his arms into the air. "Michael mine's a boy!"

Michael turned around, his face pale. Ostin's arms came down.

"What's wrong?"

"Our girl is electric..."