Chapter 2: Secrets Unveiled

*****************Brysn**************

I stood up. "You and Kaila do look a lot alike!"

Kaila looked at me, her green eyes filled with worry and confusion.

"How can we look so much alike?"

Dad cleated his throat. "Because, you two are cousins."

Kaila dropped her fork and Zac's jaw dropped. "What?!" they said at the same time.

Dad shook his head. "Brysn, sit down. It's about time I tell you guys what's going on. It's dangerous enough keeping you here." He mumbled under his breath about ranches being destroyed when he was little.

Kaila shook her head. "What do you mean?"

My dad sighed. "Did your parents ever tell you stories? About electric children? Also known as glows?"

I nodded my head. Kaila nodded her head. We all nodded our heads.

My dad chuckled a bit. "Well they are... how do I explain? They are real."

Everyone gasped and I shook my head. "The leader of the Electroclan, he is real too?"

My dad looked straight at me and nodded. I sat down and held my head. Kaila patted my back. "I can't believe this," I said. "He was my hero."

My dad smiled sadly. "He is mine too."

Kaila looked over at dad. "Is? Who is it?"

He chuckled. "Your dad. Michael Vey is the leader of the Electroclan."

Thank you!

Chapterly GIF!