Chapter12| hanging with y/n/n

*vlog*
"Good morning guyssssss, so today my niece, y/n/n is coming over I'm gonna babysit her for a while because her daycare is close today and her parents gotta works so imma babysit her."

*two hours later, you get your camera and open the door*

"Guys they're here" you open the door "Y/N/N, HI BABY" you say grabbing her and giving her a kiss, "hey y/s/n" you say to your sister  "guys this is my sister,y/s/n and her daughter,y/n/n" "hiii" y/s/n says waving to the camera "y/n/n say hi vlog" you tell her to say " hi... Blog" she says in her little baby accent you and y/s/n laugh " she can't say the 'v' guys it's so cute" you say still laughing. Y/bff/n comes down " is that y/n/n" she says coming to give her a hug in kiss she says hi to y/s/n. "Ok girls I have to get going I'll see you after work,y/n/n, if you guys need anything call me ok, ok baby give mommy kiss" she says giving y/n/n a kiss " say bye bye mommy" you tell her to say "bye mommy" she gives her mom a kiss and her mom leaves and she starts crying for her mom. So you try to comfort her tell her that she'll see her soon so she can calm down. Eventually she's done crying and you guys can move on with your day. "Ok guys now that y/s/n is gone let's partyyyy" you say " right y/n/n?" you ask her "Yeahhh" she yells. "Ok guys Grayson is coming over because he never met y/n/n so he's gonna meet her today" you say.

*hours later* *ding dong*
You go to the door and let Grayson in. "Hey babe" he says giving you a kiss on your cheek " hey, come on in" he walks into the living room and y/n/n runs behind the coffee table you guys laugh" come here y/n/n" you say gesturing her over to you but she just stays there. So you go over and grab her and bring her to Grayson" ok babe this y/n/n" you say to him " hi" he said smiling at her " y/n/n this is Grayson say hi" you tell her she doesn't say anything she just buried her head into your shoulder.

*vlog*
"Ok guys so grays here and we're trying to get y/n/n to warm up to him and it's so hard she just keeps a distance or she'll go by him but won't say a thing so that's a work in progress" you say. After a while y/n/n started to get used to gray she started to let him touch her toys. So he would play around with her to get her to warm up to him more. "Hey Grayson" y/bff/n says "oh hey" he says. "Y/n is this his first time meeting y/n/n?" She asks " yeah it is she starting to warm up to him, honestly it was really quick like I thought it would take a couple times for them to see each other but only about two hours" you say " oh that's lit" she says.

*vlog*
"Ok guys I thought it would be a good idea for you guys to get to know y/n/n a little bit, right y/n/n?" You ask shaking her " Yeahhh" she says " ok so first off she is 2 years old, she's turning 3 in a couple of months. Yes, her parents are still married. Just in case that was one of y'alls questions." You say. "I'm not gonna say where they live cuz I don't want no one stalking them if I do ever say where they live I'll be saying I'm going to their house which is  Calabasas California which is like an hour from here so yeah" you say. "But her dad is on his way to come pick her up, y/n/n you ready to leave me?" You ask her, " she most likely is she cried when her mom left" you say " she did?" Grayson asks "yeah"you reply.

*ding ding*
You gasped to get y/n/n hype"y/n/n who's that?" You ask picking her up going to the door as you pick her up she yells " DADDY." "Yeah daddy" you open the door and let your brother in law inside. "Hey" you say giving him a hug and kiss you give him y/n/n. "Hey baby" he says to her. "How was she?" He asks " she was good she cried a bit when y/s/n left but then she was good she met my boyfriend Grayson she warned up to him really quick" you say "oh she met your boyfriend yeah he's in the bathroom right now he should be out soon but yeah she loved him" you say " that's good I rather have her love him then hate him you know" he says "yeah definitely" you reply "you had fun with auntie (Titi) y/n?" He asked her" yeah" she says " yayy" you say clapping your hands. Then Grayson comes out the bathroom. "Oh gray this is my brother in law, y/bl/n , y/bl/n this is my boyfriend Grayson." You say they hand shake and greet each other   "Ok well we should get going" he says "ready to go y/n/n?" He ask y/n/n. "And we're going to see mommy" he says " Mommy" she yells " ok let's go" he says bye to y'all and leaves. "Ok, so what do you want to do?" Grayson asks you. "I don't know I'm pretty tired want to just chill here today watch some tv and relax." You suggest "I'm down for that" Grayson says you guy chill at your place for the rest of the day.

*8:00pm*
"Alright babe I should get going, before E starts saying dumb stuff" he says and y'all laugh. "Ok bye see you later" you guys kiss goodbye and he leaves your apartment.

*2:34am*
G: hey... Still awake?
Y:yeah wsp
G:phone call?
Y: sure

You guys talk on the phone for a while until you fall asleep on him.

Note: I wrote auntie and then Titi in parentheses because Titi is how we say aunt in Spanish so if you say Titi or auntie or what ever I just put it in parentheses.