Chapter14|i love you

"Y/BFF/N LETS GO" you yell. "IM COMING" y/bff/n yells back.

*to vlog*
"Ok guys we are going to go have a girls day you know what I'm saying. We gonna go pick up my sister and I'll explain what a 'girls day' is for us today ok, ok" you say to your camera.

*skip car ride*
"Ok guys we are here at my sisters house so let's go get her." You and y/bff/n go inside and get your sister. "Sis you ready?" You ask. "Yeah yeah, let's go ugly" she says to you. "Who's ugly?" You say sarcastically. "Ok guys so what we are going to do today is, well we're gonna do a lot. We're gonna go shopping and get our nails done we gonna have a spa day, we just gonna treat our selves today and y'all are gonna come with us." You say to your camera. Y'all get in the car and get going.

*skip car ride to mall*
"Ok guys we are here we are gonna do some shopping first then we're gonna do the relaxing stuff." You and the girls start shopping for a while you guys get stuff for your selves and others y/n/n's birthday is coming up so you guys get her some stuff. After y'all are done shopping you guys go to the spa.

*vlog*
"Ok guys so we are about to go to the spa and get our nails done. So first it's massages and facials all that good good then our nails and we're done." You say to camera. "Also guys tonight Grayson and I are going out so you know ya girl got an outfit for that and she getting her nails done she gonna be slaying tonight you know" you say.And turn off your camera.

"How are you and Grayson y/n?" Your sister asks. "You barely update me on y'all's relationship" she says "we're good, everything's going good." You reply "you happy with him?" She asks "I am,I really am" you reply. "That's good. This is your like longest relationship, right?" She asks giggling "yeah it is" you guys all laugh. "Why you asking so many questions about our relationship?" You ask laughing "right" y/bff/n agrees " cause I wanna know my little sister is being treated good and everything is going good in her relationship. I don't except you to tell me everything but I just wanna be updated" y/s/n replies. "Mhm" you say.

*hours later*
"Ok guys we are outta here we are going to drop off y/s/n and head home" you say to your camera and turn it off.

*at home*
"Ok guys we just got home I'm gonna get ready and I'll see y'all in a bit" you cover then lens and turn off your camera. "Ok y/bff/n help me get ready?" You ask "yeah let's go" she replies. She helps you get ready and this is your outfit:
Simple but cute outfit

 She helps you get ready and this is your outfit:Simple but cute outfit

Hair: