Chapter 13

Jaehyun's POV

After school,I decided to know more about Julia or some side of her that I don't know about so I waited her at the school gates.I waited for a while then I saw her with her friend,which I am pretty sure it is Mina.I jogged to her and my presence startled her.

"Hey,wanna go out?"I asked simply while smiling so hopefully she could accept my request.

"Umm,sorry Jaehyun.I need to go home because I have something important to do"She looked at me and wow she has pretty eyes.But that is not my point,she rejected my request.

"Oh,its fine.I will see you next time"I tried to look sad and started to walk away and go home.

Julia's POV

I rejected his offer of going out and wow!I didn't stuttered!But he looked so sad...I kinda feel bad now.Nevermind,I will figure out something later.

"Ehem"Mina coughed which was fake and i just realised that Mina was with me all the time."Yes,yes.I will tell you everything later."I said tiredly.

"EVERYTHING"She said clinging to my arms and I just rolled my eyes playfully and we-I mean I lead the way where my house is.

Jaehyun's POV

"Urgh!Why can't she just accept my freaking idea to hangout?This is going to be quite hard..and she has to answer my question too! I am getting really impatient with her!"I stomp my right foot really loud that the whole neighbourhood could probably hear it.

"Oh shizz...That was loud."I whispered to myself."You know what?Maybe I could make her answer directly to her next time I meet her."I kept on walking to the door of my house while scratching my chin to think of an idea.

I then heard a slight scream around the area I was in.I looked around but there was no one around."I guess it's just my imagination"I thought and shrugged.Then,all of a sudden,an idea came up in my head.

"I got it!Maybe I could meet her tomorrow since it's Saturday and do the idea I want to!And she will definitely answer after that."I walked home and opened the door and my nose got blessed by the smell of delicious cooking.

"I am home and I smell delicious food!"I yelled while walking in the kitchen while smiling like a kid.

"Hey Jae.How was school today?"Mom asked while tasting some sort of sauce from a spoon.My stomach growled while smelling at the food and watching my mom try the delicious looking sauce made me drool a little.

Mom noticed me and chuckled."Nevermind,just go talk a bath and then we can eat.Also,stop drooling all over the food!Shoo Shoo!"She pushed me out of the kitchen and I laughed.

"Okay,okay! I will go shower." I ran upstairs and freshened up my body.

Mina's POV

I was clinging onto Julia's left hand while walking through her neighbourhood and all of the houses here are huge!Like these are basically mansions!

"Close your mouth,honey.You don't want flies to fly in right?"Julia giggled while she closed my mouth by gently pushing my chin up.

I just smiled "Which on is yo-"I didn't get to finish because we heard a sound of a loud stomp.Julia flinched a little because she can't handle loud sounds while I was just a little freaked out.I looked around to see where the sound came from and I saw a figure which looks like a man.Julia stood up shaking a little from the a little incident just know.

"Julia look there.That figure looks so familiar.So is the bag."I pointed at the figure which looks like a figure that belongs for a guy.

I turned my head to look to Julia but she pulled me and we were hiding behind a tall fence.I almost screamed my lungs out but Julia closed my mouth just in time.But still,I bet that person heard a screech which was me by the way.