Chapter 11

Jaehyun's POV

"Um,I just want to say thank you for what you did and can we be friends?I promise I will never bullied you,when I heard what happened between you and Mark,I felt bad.So friends?"I took out my hand to shake her hand.

She just gave me a small smile and she accepted.

"Friends"She shook my hand.

'Gosh why am I doing this.This is going to end bad'I thought after the story I heard from Julia.

Flashback (Suji's POV)

It was recess and I walked out to class and went to Jaehyun's class to wait for him and explain everything about what happened earlier when he was with Julia.

I waited and Jaehyun came out of class.I walked to him and hugged him.

"Hey babe,how are you?"I asked while letting go of the hug.

"I'm fine.Lets go eat."I nodded then He started to walk with me.I will ask him later about earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting our food and we already finished it but there is still time before the next class starts.

"Hey,Jae."He looked at me and gave me a look that said 'yes?'."Do you love me?Are you cheating on my back?"I asked while crying.

Jaehyun was in shocked and people were staring.Jaehyun quickly came to sit next to me and he was patting my back and tried to make calm down.

"W-what are you talking about?I will never cheated on you.I also love you,with all my heart."He said while kissing my forehead.

"Liar,you were with Julia earlier and do you think I'm blind?Your arm was around Julia's shoulder!"I yelled at him but not to loud.

"Susu (lol!Susu?Milk?Susu means milk in Malaysia),Julia was helping me.I fainted and my stomach hurts.I don't know why out of all people,the fat nerdy pig was the one that helped me.Believe me,I love you and I would never cheat on you."He said while hugging me.Well at this point,no one was looking at us.

"Really?Aww thanks babe."I hugged him back.

"But-"I said while letting go of the hug."Since you love me,help me break her heart or make her miserable.You love me right?Do it for me please?Cause she embarrassed us earlier in school."I said while clapping my hands.

"Is that even necessary?"He asked."Of course!So before class starts,I will tell you the plan."

End of flashbacks

Julia's POV

Me and Jaehyun talked for hours and I became comfortable with him.

'Well,he isn't that bad actually.He can be nice as well.It is fun talking to him.Especially when he tells me a joke.When he laughs,his dimples shows up which is cute!Wait what am I thinking about!Get to your senses,Julia!'

"Umm,Julia?Helloooo!Are you okay?"Jaehyun brought me to reality.He waved his hands in front of my face.

"Uhh,Huh?!What?"I said not really paying attention of what he was saying.

He laughed.Awww so cut-SHUT UP JULIA WHAT TF?HE IS YOUR BULLY!I mean technically a friend..urghh just shut up!

"I said would you like to go to the park before you go home?"He asked standing up.

"Yeah sure.I haven't been there In a while"I stood up as well and started to walk to the entrance but Jaehyun quickly jogged to the door and opened it for me.

I was quite in shocked because he is being such a gentleman that I never seen in him for the past 5 years.I just bowed and walked out.

We walked next to each other and it was silent.The silence was comfortable and not awkward which I like.Then we arrived at the park.It was quite late and the sun is almost down.We sat at one of a bench in the park.

There was only a few people around.It was silent a while again but I started to talk.

"Jaehyun,I know I already asked you already but I think like you are a little too friendly.I mean like,you are being quite a gentleman and I never seen you like this.The past 5 years,this is the first time."I asked again but I am expecting a different answer.

Jaehyun's POV

When she asked me that.I started to get nervous but I pulled myself together.I took a deep breath and said

"It's because I like you,Julia.I didn't realised it before but I do know.I liked you since the first day of high school.I didn't know if I actually like you so I dated a girl if I could get you out of my mind because I am afraid people might not like me that I would a fat nerdy girl but for me,you were and you are perfect in my eyes.I noticed it two days ago and I have to tell you thi-"I couldn't finished my story because Julia asked me to stop.

"Just stop.I know you are joking so shut up for a sec.I know you don't like me and I know this is a prank because no one bullies their crush until they are hurt.And please don't play with my feelings or anyone's.Btw,what would Suji do if she finds out?She would kill me...and ruined my life again.."She said while standing up.

"I got to go"Julia was about to run but I grabbed her wrist before she could.

"Please,I could protect you from her.I would do anything to protect you from her.And I bullied you because i never been in a relationship before I had a relationship with Suji so I didn't know I could hurt you that bad and I didn't know how to make you notice me.One day i wanted to break up with her for you but she wouldn't let me and she said she would do anything bad to you if I do that and I have to bully you as well."I said..

"..."Julia was silent

"Please,I actually broke up with her today because I can't stand her.So please Julia-"

I hold both of her hands and she was tearing up.

"Would you be my girlfriend and be happy with me and accept my new self to you?"