Chapter 14

Jaehyun's POV

It was morning and I groaned of annoyance because the sunlight was in my eyes.I groaned again and rubbed my eyes.I sat up.I then realised that I was sleeping at the opposite end of my bed.

"What the hell?Never mind."I looked at my phone and there was an alarm clock that was ringing."Ouh?Did I put my phone on mute?"I turned on my phone and scrolled down on my social media.

While scrolling on some vids and pics on social media,I then realised that my alarm rang again."Why did I even turned my alarm on?It is a Saturday today?"Then it hit me.

"Oh yeah,I messaged her to meet at the local park.Wait..Did she replied?"I get off my Instagram and turned on my messages.

No replies

I frowned."aww come on."I was about to turned off  my phone then I saw her that she is online."Is she going to reply or no?"I waited to see.

Fatty Julia🌚
Yea sure.

Das it?Hmm k then.

Me
See you in 12:30 pm then.

Since it's 10:00 am.I was really craving for toast and some jam on top so I went down stairs and made me some toast.

Then went to the shower and did my morning routine.

Julia's POV

I woke up and the first thing that I do when I wake up is going through my phone.I was scrolling down on my social media and i saw a pic of Jaehyun and his friend on his Instagram.Then,I remembered that he asked if we could meet at the local park.

"Hmm..should I go?Or stay at home and watch Netflix?"I talked to my self and jump a little when I heard a response.

"I don't know.You decide and think whether is it a good idea or not."Mina woke up and one thing I noticed is,she looks so pretty while waking up.While me?Don't ask

"I guess I should.It seems important because he never asked me to go out with him."I got off my bed and took my towel and walked in my bathroom.Right now is 10:00 am so I have 2 hours and 30 minutes to get ready.

"I have a lot of time"I mumbled.I don't take a lot of time to get ready like wearing my clothes or makeup but I take a long time to shower.

I brought my phone and I texted him that I will go.I turn on some music and took a shower and did my morning routine.

-30 minutes later-

I was done and I took my towel and dry myself of.I then forgot to bring my clothes and I don't want to get out of my bathroom because the air con was running and I could get sick.

I opened the door a bit and My God!The cold breeze from the air con is freaking cold that I shivered.

"Minaaa!!Help me!!"I screamed and she came.Wow,she is fast.

"Whattttt?"She asked while munching on some cereal in her mouth."I need m- Since when I allowed you to eat and make cereal in my house?"I raised a brow.She just shrugged.

"Ugh.Never mind,just bring me an outfit to wear later.I want some-"I didn't finished and she walked away already."Yah!"I just sighed and waited."Better be comfy"I mumbled.