Sick reader x Akira Kurusu

This is requested by... ME

———————————————————————————
~Flashback 3rd pov~

It was all too sudden when it began to rain. Y/N was casually walking in the streets of Yongen Jaya. A drip of cool water fell on her face. And then another. The rainy clouds quickly came and a heavy downpour occurred as she tried to run away to take shelter from the rain.

Eventually, Y/N stumbled across LeBlanc, a cafe that she  favored the most. There were a lot of reasons why. Instantly, she ran towards the shop and stood outside, holding her arms for warmth. After a while, Y/N stood there, bored out off her misery. Suddenly the door opened and she was pulled in gently. Of course she was surprised by this and struggled to break free off the warm, gentle, yet firm grip on her arm. Y/N looked up to see her fiancée. Akira. Instantly, her gaze softened as she looked at his beautiful eyes. He pulled her into a hug, warming her to the fullest as she hugged back, melting into his touch.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at her worriedly. She was soaked in cold water and her nose was red. Often, she'd let out soft and harsh sneezes.

"What were you doing in the rain?" He asked, making her favorite type of coffee. Akira's coffee was the best kind of coffee she ever tasted. In her perspective though.

"I was trying to come over here for a cup off coffee. I always come here on Weekends and Friday." Y/N said quickly, smiling as he gave her the cup off coffee.

"That's not the only reason you came here right~" he teased, planting a kiss on her cheek. "The coffee on the house." He took off his jacket and gave it to her, giving a towel to her a few seconds later.

"What do you think other reason was?" She asked, blushing as he kissed her cheek, and a smile appearing on her face as she held onto the coffee and jacket

"Can't you tell me?" He tilted his head innocently. Akira wanted her to say it herself.

"Oh you already- *Achoo!*...." Y/N wiped her nose with a napkin. "Already know...."

"Ew and I don't know. Would you be so kind enough to tell me yourself?" He smirked as she blushed more. Akira's smile was...was....irresistible.

"I-I wanted to see you..." she turned away from him, sipping onto the cup off coffee she received.

"That's what I like to hear." Akira sat across her.

"Good. And also, where's Sojiro?"She  asked, looking around. The place was empty, only Akira and Y/N were inside.

"He went out somewhere." He replied simply.

"Oh...okay." She smiled. The two sat there and talked to each other. Both flirting and laughing with each other.

But you grew a sudden fever and collapsed in his arms.

~Present(y/n's pov) ~

I laid on my bed in the room in my small apartment. I caught a cold and was bedridden. Apparently, I lived alone so it was hard for me to get well. Akira kept helping me though. He cooked for me, helped me take a shower, and cleaned up some of the areas in my apartment.

I was sleeping in my bed until a soft, melodious voice awakened me with a gentle shake.

"Y/N~ Y/N~. Wake up. I made you some porridge." He coaxed as I fluttered my eyes opened tiredly.

"Thank you Aki..." you sat up, accepting the plate of food that was given to you. He put the food on his lap and took a spoonful

"Say 'Ahhh.'" He said, smiling as he began to feed me.

"Ahh..."

"Good..." He said, continuing to feed me. After a while, he stopped as I finished my food and gave me my medicine, kissing my cheek after. I moved away instantly as I held the place where he kissed me.

"Don't do that! You'll get sick-*coughs violently* sick too...."

"Awww...." he pouted. I looked at his sad expression as I grabbed my favorite plushie.

I gave it to him and said, "pretend this is me. If you kiss it, it's like kissing me. If yo hug it, it's like kissing me. It's the same thing with talking too." I explained as he nodded.

Akira began to give it short and loving kisses on the plushie. Then he spoke lovey doves things towards it as he snuggled it. I couldn't take it so I blurted out.

"NEVER MIND! I take it back!" I said as he began to cuddle with me.

"I love you..." Akira kisses my cheek.

"I love you too...." I giggled as I snuggled in his arms

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
>Bonus<

"Achoo!" Akira sneezed as he rubbed his nose. I let out coughs as I snuggled in his arms, using a blanket to cover our heads as Makoto glared at us.

"You had one Job, Kurusu. One job...." she said as we whispered to each other.

"I hope we don't see her angry face. Maybe the blanket will save us from her anger...." I said quietly.

Akira nodded. "Yup..."