Yusuke x reader

Idk I'm bored))

There you laid, watching him paint a painting of the scenery before.

"Wow Yusuke....that drawing is so beautiful..." you said in awe as he painted a picture of a lake.

"It's not as beautiful as you y/n" he said as he looked over to you, you both smiling at each other.

You were to only one who could distract Yusuke from his passion, Art. He loved you more than art, same as you loved him more than anime or those hot anime boys on the internet.

Y/N giggled at his joke, leaning on his shoulder as he stroked the paper with colours. You were his passion, and with him with you, he could draw almost anything as his art shack was lifted off his shoulders easily.

The two of you spend hours together alone in the park, him doing his work and you watching him. As sun began to set, he finished and looked towards you.

"Y/N! Look! I have completed this fine art. The passion, the beauty....this truly represents (anything you think it represents)!" He said in excitement as he looked towards you, seeing you sleep peacefully on his shoulder.

He let out a chuckle, picking you up gently in a bridal style as he began to walk you home.

~TimeSkip~

He walked into your apartment, using the spare keys you had given him. He then walked towards your bed,setting you down gently as he tucks you in.

"Goodnight Y/N, Farewell." He said, smiling as he began to walk away. But suddenly you pulled him towards you. Wrapping your arms around him, you whisper in his ears.

"Stay with me love... just for tonight" you snuggled in his arms as he hugged you lovingly.

"I would be honoured to, N/N(((nickname)))"

You both cuddled into each other's arms as the both of you fell asleep together, sleeping the night away with each other's warmth.

(((A/N: short and cute...but it was something. It feels rushed because I need to do the other fanfic. Bye))