Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Leya!" Mitchy yells from the line into the club. "Over here!" I walk towards her. Its snowing right now. It has been for the past week and half and its getting worse every day. I dont know why we are out side when its like this. But she insist that we go hang out at a club. I couldnt agrue with her, i have been working non stop and i wanted to spend some time with her.

I get inline with her and wrap my jacket tighter around me. "Hey girl!" She pumps me with her hips. "How are you?"

"Frozen," I say and rub my hands together.

"Oh relax we are almost inside."

"You better love me. I'm in a freaking dress and heels for you!" She hugs me, "Walking threw freaking five inches of snow in heels."

"Quiet complaining! Youll have fun!" The guy lets us in and she pulls me in threw a crowd of people and the loud music. I dont know why she likes places like this its so loud and people are rude.

For hours we walked around, talked to people. I havent been enjoying myself, but i put a smile on my face so i dont worry Mitchy. I had this really bad feeling. Like something really really REALLY bad was going to happen.

I dont know what but it really scares me.

I look at Mitchy from the bar stool. She was so happy to be out of her house to have some fun. I cant help but have a huge smile on my face when ever shes smiles. Shes like my little sister that i dont have. But inside i am envy of her.

She can get so many people to love her the instent she meets them. She can get so many friends and guys so fast. Me? I am just aquired person. Its hard for me to make friends, and guys use me to get to her. I have an ex that just move out and we were together for a few months but he...i dont know he moved on i guess.

I shook the thoughts from my head and continued to smile. This is suppose to be fun no depressing thoughts.

but it all changed when i felt a hand on my shoulder.