[4] different

yoonho: wtf , u good ?
seen; 8,46 p.m.

" oh my god what do i do?! "

myg pov;

i was at my apartment writing and producing music. well, trying to. around me there were various scrunched up pieces of paper scaterred around the room. my day was really unproductive and i couldn't concentate on the lyrics.

while i was sitting in a messy studio i heard a sound coming from my phone. i looked in the direction it was in and i saw a message from one of my friends. i slid my thumb on the screen and unlocked the slick, black phone.

Jiminie:
hyung, do you want
to join us and go to the movies?

Yoongi:
sorry , i can't today.

i shortly answered and proceeded with my music. it still wasn't going smoothly as i wanted so i was getting more and more frustrated but i didn't give up.

not long after i got another message:

Jiminie:
ahh:( are you in
your studio again?

Yoongi:
yeah, but i'm having
a hard time.

Jiminie:
you can do it, hyung.
hwaiting!

my face lit up and i cracked a tiny smile at my phone and i put it down on the desk next to me. i decided to clear my mind a bit so i stood up off the comfortable work chair and made my way to the kitchen. i turned on the coffee machine and it started making the flavourable and enjoyble drink.

when it was done my fingers slid onto the smooth, navy blue coloured mug and brought it back to the studio with me. i sat down once again, put my lips on the edge of the mug and took a sip of the tasteful coffee.

just as i was picking up another still empty piece of paper i got distracted by my phone. there was another message request from instagram and i decided to open it.

do you want to see the message ?
allow / deny