Hunters of the dark

Main Characters

⦁ Eterna: is the one and only hunter of the dark, protector of the Felynes, defender of Val Habor, Captain of the sandship "The 20 Golden Ages" and just a hunter. Also bought the building of "the group"

⦁ JackTDC: noob hunter, newbie in everything, but he is very enthusiastic to become the very best of all hunters, cannot stand losing.

⦁ Ashley: just... a hunter, is friendly to almost everyone and is Jack's sister and Eterna's friend... enough said... can be very offensive if she wants to.

⦁ Angelwing: she's very kind and helpful to people, almost always happy, and smart.

⦁ Rarusu: is one of the most skilled bow users. Very calm and cold blooded, but has humour as well.

⦁ Timmeh: the best ace in town, well, that's what he says anyway, helps Eterna.

⦁ Terra: Felyne bomber, is very helpful, and also a bit quiet, don't get mad at him when he throws a bomb at you, it's an accident... helps Eterna.

⦁ Johnny: is very helpful as Ace, but still has a lot to learn, says Timmeh, helps JackTDC.

⦁ Roller: is a well, bit strange Ace, has very much to learn, says Timmeh, helps Ashley.

⦁ Yeartime: is a great Felyne, as cook anyway, well, but she does have some strange look in her eyes, like an Ace, but.... Neh..., says Timmeh, is friends with Angelwing

⦁ Jimmy: is a skilled Ace, but not as much as me, says Timmeh (of course), helps Rarusu

⦁ Dawn: is a later recruit of "the group" but that's something you'll hear later!

⦁ Jeffery: is the guide who helps the group to get to the entrance of a volcano, also something you'll get to know later, call him Jeff.

Before I start with the introduction: a short letter to the reader:

Dear reader,

To understand this book, it is a good idea to have played one of the Monster Hunter series, MH4U and MHGen are recommended before reading this book. You don't have to, but it shall make you have a different perspective on the book.

Have fun!

Introduction

In the age of the Monster Hunters, there are a lot of monstrous creatures going rogue and creating chaos and destruction all over the globe, attacking people and destroying entire cities, or just are with too much of their species. Being a Hunter is an honour full job, you hunt for the oh-so needed food of the people, to protect the people, and to keep Mother Nature under control for a bit. If you're a hunter, you never have to wait for a bit of action, always have a great responsibility and never have a boring life, but it also brings a lot of stress and frustration of course and there will always be something crossing your path you didn't expect. But the happy faces of the people you helped, that's what it's about... that's my reason to hunt, now I shall tell you the story of my very own adventures......