Telling Dark, and then having some fun.

Jacob's pov (3 months later, December 12th)

"Darky!" I shouted. "Yes Jakey?" Dark asked. "I found a senpai." I said. "Oh what's his name? Or her." He asked. "Its a he, and his name is Matthew." I said smiling.

"I'm happy for you princess." He said smiling. "What's my title?" I asked. "You're a princess and a prince, but I like calling you a princess because you like it better." He said.

"True." I said. "Oh I gotta get going. See ya Darky." I said smiling. I waved bye to him and walked away. "Oh my Irene, you're so cute Matthew." I heard a girl say to Matthew.

I secretly listened in on their conversation, by being invisible. "Heh, thanks." Matthew said. His face was a cherry red and it looked so cute. "Matthew, do you want to... go out?" Oh hell nah, he's mine, no one else can have him.

"Sure I guess. When do you want to go out, Kristen?" He asked. He said yes? Oh he doesn't know what he just did. "Um how about tomorrow after school?" She asked him. "That be fine. I'll see you then, where are we going?" He asked.

"Maybe a walk in the woods?" She asked. "Sure that be fine." He said. That little fairy, he's so innocent that he doesn't know that I'm watching all this.

Matthew's pov

"You're putting her in danger you know? That's just one innocent soul that will get hurt. And we wouldn't want that now would we?" I heard a voice say inside my head. Okay that's starting to creep me out.

"So 3:30 at the park down the street?" She asked. "Oh, um yeah." I said. I really need to stop zoning out. That Jacob kid is stalking me and he's a yandere, I need to be careful.

"Hope you have fun tomorrow. Don't get hurt cutie." I heard that same voice say. I am entirely creeped out by it, it's just so creepy. "Matthew?" Kristen asked. "Sorry that I keep zoning out. I keep hearing this strange voice in my head." I said.

"Oh what does it tell you?" She asked worried. "The first time I heard it, I was talking to Jacob. It said 'Wrong choice', then the second time I heard it said 'You're putting her in danger you know? That's just one innocent soul that will get hurt. And we wouldn't want that now would we?' And just a minute ago it said 'Have fun tomorrow, don't get hurt cutie.'" I said.

I can't believe I remembered everything. "Believe it, because I believe that you'll love me." I heard that same voice say. 'Get out of my head, whoever you are!' I thought. "Never, now I'll see you later cutie. See ya in class tomorrow." The voice said.

"Let me guess, the voice said something?" Kristen asked. "Yeah, it said 'Believe it, because I believe that you'll love me.' And after I told it to get out of my head whoever it is, it said, 'Never, now I'll see you later cutie. See ya in class tomorrow.'" I said.

"I feel bad, I think you need to talk to a doctor. Maybe there's a demon talking to ya, you should talk to an Exorcist." She said. "Do you know of any?" I asked. She gave me a paper with a number on it and the name above it was "Markiplier".

"Thanks. I'll go call him. See ya later Kristen." I said. I walked away after saying bye and I went home.