Talking to his parents

Jacob (2 weeks later, January 29th)

I went to the park and I saw Matthew's parents there. I was nervous to do this but I walked over to them. "Hey." I said shyly. "Oh hello dear." His mom said.

"Can I ask for your guys' approval?" I asked. "For?" His dad asked. "I wanna date your son Matthew." I said. I knew which parent was the demon and which one was the angel, (mom demon, dad angel.)

"Son I don't know. How about you come over for dinner tonight and tell us about yourself?" His dad asked. "Um, that be fine. Just don't tell Matthew." I said.

Then I departed from them and I walked over to the trail that goes into the forest. "A walk in the forest doesn't sound to bad." I whispered. But before I walked in, someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around on my heels and I froze.

Matthew looked dead at me and he was smiling. "Can we walk together?" He asked. "Yes! It's always great to have company." I said smiling. He moved closer to me and wrapped one of my arms over his shoulders.

We walked a little bit and I looked to the trees. "Hey Matthew, have you ever wanted to see this?" I asked. Then I sat us down and he saw a leaf bed appear under us. It lifted us into the air and I cuddled him against me.

"No I've never seen this. Wait is this something you can do with nature?" He asked. "Yep. Now I can do this too." I said. I spun the earth forward and it became midnight. We were above the trees and I laid us down.

"You can make it night, just like that?" He asked. "Yes, watch the stars Matty." I said smiling. I made the stars align with the words "my precious treasure" and I looked at Matthew.

"Jacob... I thought about giving you a chance, and then the dream that Nightmare showed me made me feel like I should have trusted you." He said. "Cutie, it's okay. If you didn't trust me then that's fine, it's just without you here, life is very boring." I said smiling.

"And now I'm here by your side." He said smiling and looking at me. I smiled more and planted kisses repeatedly on his cheeks. "Stop it Jacob!" He said giggling.

"Never." I said in between kisses. I did stop after a bit and I hugged him tightly, still not to tight. "You're happy about this aren't you?" He asked. "Yes." I said smiling.

"I'm glad. Seeing you sad hurt badly." He said. "I'm going to go back to the real time." I said. I spun the earth back to where it was before I changed it and I brought us back to the ground.

"Hey Matty, I asked your parents for their approval to date you." I said. "Really? What did they say?" He asked. "They told me to come over for dinner tonight so they can get to know me." I said.

He gave me a childish smile and it made me smile.