[About Shit My Pants]

Shane

I initially felt bad when Garrett and Elle ran away from us, thinking my joke had gone too far, but he texted me a half hour later saying it was just a joke of his own and that we'd meet up for lunch at noon. I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

"He probably just wanted some time alone with her," I heard Morgan whisper to herself.

"What was that," I asked. She still had her sunglasses on, but I could tell she looked surprised that I'd heard.

"Nothing," she said a bit too quickly.

"You said he wanted time alone with her. Is something going on with them?" I remembered thinking they looked cute together, but I hadn't realized anything was going on.

"I know nothing. Let's go over to the Jurassic Park area," she said before walking away. Ryland, Andrew and I looked at each other before following. What the hell was going on?

After some prying, we finally got Morgan to tell us what she knew. Granted it wasn't a lot, but still. When she told me how Elle didn't want me to interfere, I knew I had to go against her wishes and do what I could to get them together.

During the hours before we were supposed to meet up for lunch, the four of us worked our way through the rides we wanted to go on in the Islands of Adventure Park. We got stopped a few times by fans and took some pictures, but we were able to make it to Diagon Alley five minutes early. When we found the Leaky Cauldron, we waited outside so we could see when Garrett and Elle arrived.

"Oh my god, yes," Ryland said as he looked at something in the distance. We all looked in the same direction and I about shit my pants, I was so excited.

"Andrew, are you getting this?!"

"You know I am."

"I'm dying right now," Morgan added. Garrett and Elle were walking in our direction totally enveloped in each other even though they were each carrying a number of bags. They each had an arm around the other and seemed to be in some sort of animated conversation. Garrett said something that made Elle laugh and wrap her other arm around him in a walking hug. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"What the fuck," I exclaimed, smiling ridiculously at the scene. "This is incredible!"

"Oh, shit, everyone look away before they see us staring," Morgan warned. I'd been to engrossed in them to realize just how close they were getting. We all turned to face the other direction and started talking about something random.

"Hey, guys! Have you been having fun," Elle asked as she reached us. I turned around to see that she and Garrett had about two feet of distance between them now. I was also able to focus on their outfits and just how many bags they were carrying. A broom was even sticking out of on of them.

"Did you guys seriously buy uniforms? Aren't you burning up," Ryland asked them. Elle was decked out in a robe, Ravenclaw sweater vest, pleated skirt, and Ravenclaw knee socks. Garrett had his own Hufflepuff robe and sweater vest and was wearing black dress pants.

"We found a shop that had great quality clothing and costumes, so we were obligated as fans to get everything. And yes, my whole body is covered in sweat and I've had like eight pumpkin juices to try and stay cool," Garrett replied.

"We might have gone a bit overboard with the memorabilia, but it's just all so cool!" Elle pulled a couple of items out of her bag to show, including wands she'd picked out for each of us. "After we eat lunch, Garrett and I want to take the shuttle back to the hotel to change and drop everything off."

"Let us take some of those for you. It looks less ridiculous if we all have a couple of bags instead of you two having six each," I laughed. They hadn't been exaggerating when they said they'd need to buy another suitcase before we went home.