OC INTRODUCED

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EPIKA SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY APPLYING! @epika123 (Alison Hardison) NOW THE STORY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison's P.O.V

I was walking to the arena when I suddenly felt a thud like a wrestler or something slammed into me. I started spinning uncontrollably like a human spinning top. A girl grunted, possibly the one who ran into me, then grabbed me to stop the spinning and I fell flat on my face from being so dizzy. Then a girl in a black cloak - probably the girl that grunted - ran into the woods. I followed her and she climbed up a tree. Damn, she's good. I jumped onto a branch and it broke. This soon happened with every low branch. Fine, then. I jumped up, scrambling to grab on a branch stub. I climbed up, carefully jumping onto a different tree the same height. I soon reached the top and tied my leg to the branch so I wouldn't fall. The girl was tying the branches of our trees together, as if trying to hide, and saw me. She gasped and nearly fell off but grabbed the branch below and used the momentum to swing back up. Unfortunately for her, she lost her cloak in the process. My eyes widened. "Topaz Sapphire?!" My jaw dropped. "Yes, goddess of video games, jewels, cats, blah blah blah. Come to yell at me for making you lose a level?" she snapped. "N- No... I just wanted to see who bumped into me... I guess I'll go." I started to untie the rope on my leg. Then I heard a snigger. A giggle. A laugh! "I was kidding. Look at this." Topaz parted the branches and I saw Connor and Travis Stoll being chased by a crazy tiger.  I sighed dreamily. Topaz glanced at me and smirked. "You like Connor, don't you?" I nearly fell off. "N- No! I just... Uhh... Oh, look at the time!" I made my way down quickly.

Topaz's P.O.V

Wow... I've never met a girl who likes Connor... I made the tiger disappear. "Someone's embarrassed about a crush..." I mumbled to myself.