We're all fangirls.

I added a picture of an egg chair in case you guys didn't know what it was. I have one exactly like it, except the chair is dark brown and the pillow is light beige.

----------

Topaz's P.O.V

Nico and I got bored of video games and our fingers were starting to hurt. "Hey Nico, do you like Regular Show?" I smirked. "... Yes. Yes I do." he grinned. I texted all our friends saying to come up to my treehouse and Nico helped me clean up. I turned my TV into a high definition flat screen that stretched across the entire wall, made the couch longer and refilled the beanbags. I made a large floating egg chair for me and Nico with cup holders and food bowls in the sides, plus a pillow arm rest in the centre. Everyone started to come up and find a spot to sit. I quickly made buttered popcorn for everyone and closed all my blinds. "Alright, whoever here loves Regular Show, raise your hand." I said. All of my friends raised their hands, even my pet phoenix and Skyla, my fairy kitten. "Good, 'cause we're having a marathon!" I exclaimed. Everybody grabbed popcorn, two or three drinks and a couple snacks and sat down, then I covered them with blankets matching their powers and personalities. "What episode should we start at?" I asked. "The Power? I mean, Hazel wouldn't have watched any of it." Piper said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Alright, there are some new episodes we wouldn't have seen, because of the whole no-technology-monsters-will-get-you blah blah blah. So this'll be fun." I grinned and sat in the chair with Nico, then turned on the TV and selected The Power.

We watched every single episode, with all of us playing a part to make it interesting. Annabeth, Nico and me noticed the little hidden Easter eggs, me and Piper saw the hidden moments between Rigby and Eileen and the guys all laughed at the inappropriate jokes. We paused the episodes every now and then to let someone use the bathroom and/or talk about our thoughts.

We got up to Silver Dude, and Kylie and I gasped. "I bet you guys that we can do every rap when it happens in the episode without messing it up." I grinned. "I bet you ten bucks you can't do it." Percy said. "We bet you twenty." we smirked. "You're on." he got his phone and started to record.

T:

Should be entertaining

K:

Probably not too straining

T:

Somethin' super easy

K:

But probably not too cheesy

Both:

How 'bout singin' songs to make a little cash?

If we sing 'em up right, we can make a fat staaash!

Money stash!

Money stash!

Sing some songs, and make 'em really funny!

Get people to stop and drop all of their money

Into our hats

Kylie and I kept doing the skits when Mordecai and Rigby did them and even did the moves. We finally got to our favourite. "Yes!" we whispered.

Both:

You're a silver copycat

In a junky bowler hat

Copycat-cat, copycat-cat, copycat!

We're innovating, you're imitating

Stealin' our songs is wrong, you ain't creating!

K:

Make your own music and don't steal ours!

T:

Our original songs have unique powers!

Both:

Our songs come from within

Mess with us and you'll never win!

'Cause you're nothin' without your lame boom box

You're nothin' without your lame boom box!

Boom box boom, boom box boom

Boom box boom, boom box boom!

Ya wanna remix?

Well, remix THIS!

"Whoooooooooooooa!" everyone said, except Percy, whose jaw was open painfully wide. "You owe us twenty bucks." I smirked, high-fiving Annabeth. "Alright, back to watching. Oh gods, sixty three episodes to go. Anyone need a popcorn refill?" I asked. A couple of them held up their huge buckets and I used my powers to refill them. We were watching episodes for so long that my legs fell asleep and I literally could not move them. Piper paused the TV. "Alright, seriously, if Rigby and Eileen don't kiss soon, I am going to scream. They are so cute!" she squealed. "Piper, how do you think everyone felt before Annabeth and Percy started dating? Or you and Jason? And by the way, their official ship name is Rigleen." I said. "Anyway, look at the name! Merry Christmas Mordecai? The next episode is also a Christmas special episode. And you all know the Christmas tradition...!" I smirked. Piper unpaused it and we started to watch it. "Oh man, it's a Mordecai love drama episode..." Nico groaned. "Gross." I pretended to gag, making Nico and I laugh.

We were up to the part where Rigby gave Eileen the disco ball. "Aww! That's so sweet!" Hazel cooed. Annabeth cleared her throat. "He gave her a mistletoe disco ball. Can you say 'hopelessly in love'?" We all laughed. "Aww! They're adorable!" we said as Fives kissed Celia. We all leaned forward as Mordecai noticed the mistletoe in Eileen's hair. I would've fallen over if I didn't wrap my tail around the armrest. "Do it..." we all whispered. Rigby kissed Eileen on the cheek. "UGH! Come ON!" we all groaned, falling back.

We finished the episode and everyone left. Nico, Kylie and I cleaned up. "That was pretty fun." Nico said. "And you guys nailed that rapping." I felt my cheeks heat up. "Haha... Yeah, I saw every episode except Merry Christmas Mordecai, so now I've seen all the episodes. I'm pretty much obsessed with it, actually. Along with some other Cartoon Network shows." I smiled.