How do you exist?!

SO NOBODY WAS SAD THAT I DIED IN THE LAST CHAPTER SO NOW IM SAD ;-; :'( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM UNLOVED!!!!!!!!!! HERE YOU ALL OBVIOUSLY WANT SOME HAPPY SO HAVE SOME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! HAVE SOME SAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!! >:'(

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Ruby Redfort! She's in a book called 'Look Into My Eyes' by Lauren Child!

Topaz's P.O.V

I woke up with a start, screaming. I heard seven others screaming. I had a sleepover in my treehouse last night! Everyone jumped out of bed, saw their boyfriend or girlfriend, and jumped into each other's arms, crying. Nico was just sitting in his beanbag, breathing heavily, with tears in his eyes. About ten minutes later, everyone was calmed down and the girls sitting in their boyfriends' laps. "Alright, why are we all so terrified?" I asked. Piper was the first to answer. "I had a nightmare, in which I did 'Aphrodite's rite of passage' and broke up with Jason... And he- he killed himself..." Piper buried her face in Jason's arms. "Shh... It's okay..." Jason patted her head softly. Percy woke up and grabbed Annabeth. "Angels can't fly, so don't try it." he panted. I explained that Piper had a nightmare, and he looked kinda concerned. "Uhh, I had a bad dream too... Do I have to say it?" Percy asked nervously. "Yes," I replied. "and if you don't, I'll make you." Percy gulped. "Alright... I had a dream where-" "In which, not where." Annabeth interrupted. "- in which Annabeth was really lonely, and she stood on a cliff- and she-" "Annabeth! Come down here! Preferably with your friends!" Chiron shouted. "Why does everyone interrupt me?!" Percy whined. Everyone climbed down except me, Nico and Kylie - Nico shadow travelled, I flew and carried Kylie down by the hand.. She kept grumbling about her hand smelling like a cat, then I pretended to drop her. Which freaked her out. "Hello, heroes. And Topaz." Chiron bowed his head. I grinned. "Let me introduce you all to Ruby. Ruby Redfort." Chiron moved aside and showed us a determined and brave-looking girl. "What?! Ruby Redfort?" Annabeth, Nico and I exclaimed. "THE Ruby Redfort?!" Chiron looked confused. "Why are you all gawking at her?" he asked. The three of us gasped. "You don't know...?" Annabeth muttered. "Chiron..." Nico said firmly. "She shouldn't exist." I interrupted. "Ruby Redfort is a book character!"

YEAH YEAH CLIFFHANGER BLAH BLAH BLAH WHATEVER BYE