I'm Not Stupid

Usernames:

LightningScar - Harry
TheSmart1 - Hermione
RedHeaded - Ron
SecretAdmirer - Ginny
TroubleTwin1 - Fred
TroubleTwin2 - George
EmeraldHat - Professor McGonagall
DarkDeciever - Snape
OldnWise - Dumbledore
HerbologyMaster - Neville
QuibblerGirl - Luna
FreeElf - Dobby
BlackPaw - Sirius
BlondeSwag - Draco
NoNoses - Voldemort
HeartVoldy - Bellatrix
BestFollower - Lucius
ThePhysic - Professor Trawlney
TheBlackRaven - Cho Chang
SecretnSingle - Ramilda Vaine
PinkMeow - Professor Umbridge
SweetnCaring - Lily Potter
HateSnape - James Potter
DazzlenSparkle - Edward Cullen
CupcakeLovar1 - Goyle
CupcakeLovar2 - Crabbe
TwilightWriter - Stephanie Meyers
MustHaveBF - Bella Swan
HPAuthor - J.K. Rowling
Hufflepuffis#1 - Cedric Diggory
MommaWeasley - Mrs. Weasley
MuggleEnthusiest - Mr. Weasley
MagikalCreturs - Hagrid
MagikGirl - Muggle Girl #1 (Alexandria)
MagikBoy - Muggle Boy #1 (Alexander)
Magikis4Realz - Muggle Girl #2 (Maria)
RealMagik - Muggle Boy #2 (Danny)
h8twizardz - Uncle Vernon
DaBigD - Dudley Dursley
EmWatson - Emma Watson
GrintnBearIt - Rupert Grint
DanRadcliffe - Daniel Radcliffe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[RedHeaded has joined the chat]
[LightningScar has joined the chat]
[SecretAdmirer has joined the chat]
[TheSmart1 has joined the chat]

LightningScar: Wait, Hermione...did you say that your parents are moving to Sydney, Australia???

TheSmart1: Yea...far...far away.

SecretAdmirer: However, her parents trust us and she's going to live with us!!!

RedHeaded: Hey! I was supposed to say that!

LightningScar: Oh gosh, I just got my Potions exam back...

RedHeaded: I failed...

TheSmart1: I got an A!!! A number 10,845!!!

SecretAdmirer: You got 10,845 As???

TheSmart1: Yes.

SecretAdmirer: ...

RedHeaded: Fail number 45!!!

LightningScar: Oh gosh... *face palm*

SecretAdmirer: Ron, you're so dumb...

RedHeaded: *scowl*

TheSmart1: Anyway, I really want to visit them after school, but it's so far away...

RedHeaded: Yea, Sydney, Australia is like 10,553 miles away from London.

LightningScar: ...

SecretAdmirer: ...

TheSmart1: ...

RedHeaded: What? I'm not stupid!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers,

Thank you so much for all the comments, reviews, follows, votes, and reads! I love you guys so much! Also, I just released the second book in my on-going Harry Potter series: Harry Potter and The New Enemy! Here's a short introduction to the book!

Minecrafter2098

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Harry...

"I'm not crazy!" he shouted as he shook in his hospital bed. "I'm not crazy! Let me go!"

Nicholas MacArthur. He's a sixteen-year-old boy in the hospital being treated for schizophrenia. Every day he has insisted that he wasn't mental. He had seen magic in London before! Every psychologist that visited Nicholas had said that he was indeed psychotic. Nicholas was restrained to his bed and had to be fed by a nurse each meal. He never returned to school due to his obsession of wizards and witches.

"Nicholas, I want you to repeat after me. Witches and wizards do not exsist," the psychologist said calmly.
"But they do!" he pleaded as he looked at the psychologist. "I swear to God they do!"
"How?" the psychologist said loudly. "Explain the scene or scenes where you actually saw them!"
"I was walking down the streets with my friends, and we walked into this odd restaurant called 'The Leaky Cauldron'. We tried to find the bathroom, but we ended up in this room. One side, behind us was wood. It was part of the restaurant. The other side, in front of us, was brick, and it had four holes in it. We saw it suddenly open and witnessed this huge alley full of shops, owls, witches, and wizards!" Nicholas explained.
"Nicholas! That was not real!" the psychologist said trying to hold back her emotions. "How likely is it for a young man, such as yourself, to wander into a wizarding shopping mall?"
"Well, you know those telephone booths, painted red?" Nicholas asked.

The psychologist nodded and looked at him.

"Well, a year ago, I saw a boy, like me with black hair, along with an older man with red hair step into one of those booths, and then they went down to an underground pla - " Nicholas said.
"Nicholas! That was not real!" the psychologist interrupted.
"Wait! I have one more!" Nicholas exclaimed. "I was walking in the woods when I found a new neighborhood. It was filled with brick houses and it was snowing. I looked at one of the houses and saw that is was old and the inside was messy through the windows. Then, I saw a snake and the same boy battling a snake! A brown haired girl was there using magic the get rid of the snake. There was an explosion an - "

Nicholas stopped. The psychologist had her hand up.

"I've heard enough," she said.

The she stood up and paced around the room. Nicholas watched her.

"Then there was a cloaked wizard who came to our small village and burned all the houses. He called himself Voldemort!" Nicholas shouted.
"Please Nicholas...that was not real," the psychologist said in a tranquil voice.
"Why don't you believe me?" Nicholas asked.

Psychologist stood with her back to him. She was rendered speechless. Then, she turned around, kneeled, and held Nicholas' hands.

"Nicholas, if you want to be free and go to school, destroy these memories. Destroy whatever makes you believe these people. They're not real," she said.

Tears formed in his eyes.

"This session is over," the psychologist said.

She collected her belongings and left. Those words she told Nicholas weren't the right words to say. And that's where everything went south.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I hope you all check out Harry Potter and The New Enemy. This little passage is basically the first half of the first chapter. It's pretty short, but expect an update soon!