How to Remove Problem Reports in Windows 10?

Windows 10 performs as a good friend across all over the world. No-one has any issue with this service, and all are satisfied and acquainted with this. It's an amazing buildup feature with impressive and active service which is very useful for the users. Amongst all of them, the Windows Reliability Monitor comes with Windows 10 that will help you to check system errors, warnings, informational events and other important events. Alongside, it will guide you can fix these problems in Windows.

Windows Reliability Monitor is also able to create reports for events and then sends them to Microsoft for analysis. Usually, these reports do not contain personal information but inform you that what software may be running on a computer system.

If all of these reports will provide you a similar pattern, it will help Microsoft to use this information to oversimplify its approach of narrowing down to the main reason for the issue. If you want you can delete these software reports. If you think that how you will do it then no need to worry this post will show you how to delete Problem Reports created by Reliability Monitor in Windows 10, 8 and 7.

Some Simple Steps to Delete Problem Reports in Windows 10:-

These steps are easy to follow and easy to understand. You will not need any technical knowledge to follow this mentioned process. All steps are verified by certified technicians so you can these without any doubt.

Go to the Windows Search bar and simply type 'Control' to open Control Panel.Then select the 'System and Security' section.Windows 10 users can use the Security and Maintenance screen to know about the issues that are harming your computer system health.The screen divides generated problems into Security and Maintenance sections.Move to the Maintenance section to create the 'View Reliability History' link visible.That place, the Reliability Monitor helps to pinpoint issues with hardware and software.Click on given the link to find reliability history.Then select the 'View all problem reports' option to review all the problem reports.To delete all of the issue reports, click on the 'Clear all problem reports' button.Now the all issue report is removed from the history.Restart your computer system and check its working correctly.

Suggestion- Please follow the each given step to save you time and efforts