Chapter 2 ~ Snowballs and Snowflakes

Edited 

Elsa's P.O.V.

I let out a gasp as I saw the guy wave a snowflake in front of my face and then I did the same and we both looked at each other, I felt myself drawn to him and as I looked at him the more I wanted to know about him. "What's your name?" I asked curiously and the boy let out a smirk and then flipped right-side up. 

"The name's Jack Frost and your's milady?" He asked smiling and I giggled a bit, covering my mouth with my hand. I curtsied and smiled back.

"My name is, Queen Elsa of Arendelle and it is a pleasure to meet you, Jack Frost."

"Oh no, correction, the pleasure is all mine." He chuckled a bit and I laughed with him. "Well, I never knew Arendelle held such beauty, did you know?" He asked with a twinkle of fun in his eye, I smiled at him. 

"Th-thank you," I said and he grinned. 

"So, does the Queen," he motioned his hands towards me, "like to have fun?" I looked at him and he smiled at me, I nodded my head and was about to speak when a familiar voice called me.

'Ellllssssaaaa!!!! Elsa! Ellsss-!"

"I'm right here Anna! No need to shout, now what is it?" I asked turning towards her direction, she had been running around from the looks of it and then she saw me and stopped in her tracks. "Anna? Did you have something to say?" I asked and she quickly motioned for me to come to her. I told Jack I will be right back and I walked up to her. 

"Elsa, who is that?!" She quickly asked in an attempted whisper and I chuckled at it.

"Jack." I answered and she looked at me as if she wanted more. "Jack Frost is his full name." I answered again and let out a small sigh.

"As in THE Jack Frost, oh my goodness! Elsa! This is, just, amazing Elsa!" I let out a sigh and looked at her.

"It's just Jack Frost, now, what is you wanted?" I said and crossed my arms over my chest

"Oh! Right, I just wanted to let you know that me and Kristoff are going out tonight, but I wanted to make sure the kitchen raid is still on tonight?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Good! Now see you!" She said and skipped off and I let out a small sigh, another lonely night tonight. 

"Something wrong, my Queen?" A voice asked in my ear and I quickly turned around with a small yelp.

"Oh Jack, don't do that, you scared me." I said catching my breath and putting a hand to my racing heart, but that didn't seem to help it, considering that I still felt his warm breath tickling my ear. Jack chuckled a bit and looked at me then.

"So, is something wrong?" He asked and placed his feet in a crossed position as he floated in the air. I let out a sigh and shook my head, but he looked at me with an eyebrow raised and I looked back.

"If you must know, my sister is going with her fiance and well, just going to be lonely tonight, again." I said and began walking back towards the castle, but Jack flew around me.

"Wait! Can I do the honors of cheering you up?" He asked with a smirk and I looked at him quizzically. 

"As in....?"

"Well, a snowball fight." He answered still keeping his smirk on his face. 

"Umm... ok, but first I have to finish my work, they are leaving at 7, so be here before then." I said and quickly walked away.

Jack's POV

Haha! She said yes! She said yes! Wait?! Why am I so excited? I thought to myself and couldn't stop smiling, but I shrugged off the feeling and stirred up some fun in the village while I waited. At 6:50 I left and flew to a castle balcony, gentle knocking on it's door and Elsa appeared, opening it up.