Attack the infection

So the had come the day that the infection was going to be defeated. But the hollow knight didn't know how he was going to beat the infection, he just tought that he was going to fight someone, so he started to doubt the king and was feeling fear and disconfort.

But it was already too late to turn back he was already in a building called "The black egg temple" the design was a black egg because the vessels came from a similar type of egg and hopeully that would bring peace to the vessel's mind. this temple was built far away from the kingdom and close to a peacefull town.

The knight was obligated to use a armor the king made by himself to protect him if anything went wrong. but knight felt like he couldn't move in the armor so he threw it away before fighting.

So he entered the temple and behind a big door there was a dark room the hollow knight doubted and then went inside. he would be greeted there by different figures made by a pale material down that room there was another room less peacefull.

The room had chains all along the room he was told to wait and the infection would come for him the knight felt on the edge every second he stood there waiting for the enemy to show up.

And so it did the fight was in epic proportions the knight got pretty beat up but the infection was seemingly defeated and the knight was victorius.

But that wasn't the case the knight's mind had been infected by the infection that manifested itself a name "The Radiance" that name echoed inside the knight's mind along with a high pitched scream, The only thing that was different in the knight was a orange glow in his eyes the king suspected this was because the knight was holding the infection.

The king tought that if they had already won he could show the knight how and why he was created.

But the king noticed that what he was speaking wasn't his son so he decided to lock him up in the temple that was originally designed to hol the knight captive because no one expected the knight to win.

The king was heart broken all that effort all that time wasted on a failed proyect, he wanted to continue the proyect but the queen was nowhere to be found and also fierce dryya wasn't here so he was left with one option to seal the hollow knight in the temple forever.

But he couldn't do it alone so he resorted to some friends.