Chapter 12- the truth is out

uGH IM SO TIRED-

y/n's pov

tears rolled down my face as i felt haggars evil spirit been ripped out of me, i remeber the paladins , Allura and corran, they're my family, they welcomed me with open arms. ''You are the burning rose!!! a gentle rose being burnt until there is no more love that is you!!! STOP RESISTING Y/N!!'' haggar shouted infuriated. I felt pain spread all over my body as the excruciating pain of her spirit get ripped out of my soul leaving me pale and shaking on my knees staring a t the cold hard floor. The paladins continue to comfort me me with their loving embrace. ''n-never scare me like that again y/n....'' keith stutters, i nod quickly, ''i can't stand the thought of haggar taking control of you'' hunk implies with tears swelling up. ''me neither lance replies, ''your apart  of our family now y/n'' Katie softly speaks, ''yeah we trust you and you trust us'' takashi smiles. Allura and corran nod at the statements in agreement as tears stream down my face. I betrayed the. I was so close to killing them, to killing keith.......i shouldn't have lied to them. I look towards corran as he gets a blanket to cover me with. they help me and care for me and i repaid them with lies.....''guys i have something important to tell you....'' i mumble as their attention goes straight to me.

timeskip

everyone's expressions went from sympathizing to angry. i looked down in shame as they all continued to glare daggers at me. ''you betrayed us'' allura says and with that she left along with corran shaking his head with disappointment. ''h-how could you y/n?'' lance says as he leaves aswell leaving takashi, katie, keith and me. katie looked like she was gonna burst out crying, takashi looked disappointed aswell and keith looked betrayed the most out of them all. I hurt in his clear violet orbs, katie looked at me also with hurt. She was as close to me as keith is or should is say was. ''i cant trust you anymore.....'' and with that katie had wet tears streaming down her face and ran out of the room with takashi. I gazed at keith, his shattered heart in pieces, his hurt and trust betrayed. ''s-soo...it was just a ploy? all of it...? it was all fake...?'' he said whispering but loud enough for me to hear. He was looking down, i say something drip down from his cheek down to his chin and dripping onto the floor. They were tears. I walked towards him slowly and cupped his cheek ''it wasn't fake and those violet beautiful eyes should never be filled with tears because they don't deserve to be'' i whispered. He gazed into my soul, but snapped out of it too quickly. He grabbed my wrist that was cupping his cheek and forcefully pulled it down to my side ''i can't trust you ever again!'' and with that he stormed out leaving me standing there. i dropped to my knees and gripped my hair with tears threatening to fall from my eyes. i'm broken. i'm losing my mind now.....

idk what i'm doing with my life....c ya friends

~Princess L <3