Chapter 13- love

geez i love drama way too much

y/n's pov

I sobbed and sobbed on my knee's. I shouldn't have did this to him, to them. I sobbed louder causing a racket in the castle. I eventually stopped and leaned on the wall hugging my knee's and looking up towards the plain ceiling for half an hour with my hood up. Two people to walk into the room and find me pathetically sitting with wet cheeks from the sobbing for my devious actions. I looked up to see Hunk and Lance staring down at me. No longer were their eyes filled with hatred and hurt but with compassion and sympathizing looks. They got onto their knee's and without hesitation, without a word and without regret they pulled me into their arms and hugged me, why are they hugging me when i betrayed their trust? Tears stream down my face as more and more people walked into the room, katie, takashi, Allura and Corran came into he room and put their arms around me. Their hearts full into the hug i could feel the embrace. After five minutes or so they let go and i sniffled and they just smiled. ''why did you guys hug me?'' i managed to say, ''we hugged you because we love you as family, your in our family y/n'' Hunk said warmly. I smiled at his words ''yeah, even though i feel jealous of keith i understand that you feel happy around him and that makes me happy'' lance said with that goofy smile ''your like a sister to me, and sisters never hate each other for a while'' katie said and i laughed giving her a high five. ''keith loves you, i see it in his eyes'' allura says ''yes, i have known keith for a long time and he has never looked at anyone like that before'' takashi adds. I look down at my lap, he won't ever trust me again. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder ''y/n...'' Corran paused for a moment ''Burning Rose....whatever people call you, you are still you and thats who keith loves, he may be cold, he may be hesitant, he may be stubborn but he loves you'' Corran smiles and i return it. ''Thank you all, i may have lost my family, but now....'' i paused ''i have a new one'' and had a massive smile. Not because i found out keith still loves me, not because i have been cheered up but because i have a family. i might as well call them by their nicknames now. ''go get that mullet gurl'' lance nudges my shoulder and i laugh as i get up on my feet. ''big sis, just go go go!'' pidge yelled pushing me out the door with hunk ''we have your back!'' shiro yells as i run towards keith's room with my hood up. I walk slowly towards the door, my smile turns droopy. I look down and but my right hand into a fist ready to knock. I didn't know what was going to happen. i looked at the white door and held my fist up and right before my hand could make contact with the door i stopped. What if he hates me? What if he doesn't love me? What if he doesn't trust me ever again? What if- no i shouldn't think like this. I knocked on the door and waited for a minute till i got a reply. ''who is it?'' i heard keith say with a sad and tired voice. ''its...its me'' i say stuttering over my words nervously. ''go away, keith does not want to talk to you.....'' he grumbles. ''why doesn't keith want to talk to me?'' i say opening the door anyway to see keith sitting on his bed with his elbows on his knees and his hands entwined with eachother as he stares down at the floor. ''i don't want to talk to you y/n because i can't trust you'' he sighed. ''look keith it wasn't a ploy, it wasn't a trick, it wasn't a hoax, it wasn't a lie because it was real....I LOVE YOU KEITH KOGANE! I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL THE DAY I DIE!'' i screamed at him making him look up at me with wide eyes. He stood up and walked towards me as i fiddled with my fingers nervously. At this point he had taken my hood off to gaze upon my face. ''how do i know its not just another lie?'' he asked. Rage overwhelmed my body ''does a girl cry over a guy she never loved?! DOES SHE!?'' yelled once again this time tears dripping down my cheeks. He cupped my cheek and wiped away my tears ''no she doesn't'' ''like i said...keith kogane, i don't know if you'll forgive me or not but know this, i will love you until my last breath'' i whispered and continued ''if you want me to forget you, to send me away and forget all of this ever happened....i'm sorry but i can't. They may erase my memory of everything but they can't make me forget you....'' i said as i smiled a single tear rolled down the side of my left cheek where it wasn't cupped by keiths palm. We waited in silence for a bit so keith could process it all. Until i felt something soft and brittle on my lips. It felt loving and passionate. It felt like i was safe and everything was washed away with my stress. I felt sparks go in my stomach. It felt like keith's lips pressed onto mine. And it was. Keith was kissing me passionately and i was kissing him back. My whole cloak slipped of my shoulders, leaving me in my armor, my shorts, my thigh high boots and my daggers on my thighs.I felt my back being brought to the wall as keith's arms wrapped tightly around my waist and my arms snaked around his neck. I gripped onto his raven black mullet, he moaned in between the kiss and i smirked. Next thing i knew my boots were off along with my weapons on my thighs and i was in the bed with keith ontop of me. He roughly but at the same time gently kissed my neck with compassion. I moaned as he carried on. (thats what she said pffttt- okay i'm sorry) I suddenly heard small giggles and squeals outside the door, but i ignored it. (has she not learned yet?)

AHAHAHA NO IDEA WHY I WAS LAUGHING OUT LOUD CUZ OF THIS CHAPTER BUT I WAS HAHAHAHAHAHA okay i think i'm a lunatic. But can you blame me? yeah yeah ik ik just stop jusging me....

peace out bitches xxx

~Princess L <3