Location

'Klek'

Siwon's apartment door swing open, soon few members were seen to send off Hyuwon. After hours of meeting, they came up with few ideas of how to find Yesung's location. 

"Are you sure you will be fine? You are alone now. Not to mention that your ex is as psycho as her brother."  said Heechul, snorting at Hyuwon's words just now

Few minutes ago

"Hey Hyuwon, can i know how you meet your ex,i mean Jaehyun's sister?"  ask Shindong.

Hyuwon trying to remember their first encounter. "When i was a trainee i actually in a secret relationship with one of sm stylist, and at that moment i didn't know she is Jaehyun's sister. It was before Jaehyun's incident.  We broke up because i was so depressed after being put on hold in debut line and didn't really care for her much." 

"So how you know she's Jaehyun's sister?"  said Shindong. 

He seems a little bit hesitant at first but then he start to talking again. "I saw her by coincidence when i was about to follow Jongwoon home before. I didn't mean it in a bad way, i was really scared at that time when i know about Jaehyun's talk so i was about to tell everything to Jongwoon but then i realize there's someone else following him."

"Is it Jaehyun?" ask Siwon curiously. 

"At first i thought it was him too but no, he was indeed there but he's waiting in a car. It was his sister, Jina,your stylist. It was so weird at first because although she is your stylist but doesn't mean she will follow you to the dorm right? . Then i saw she walked to a car and i saw Jaehyun. Knowing this give advantage to me so i use it. I start meeting her as an excuse to know what her connection with Jaehyun. Once i get close enough to her, she start open up about her brother who obsessed with an artist. She never mentioned who her brother and who's the artist but of course it's obvious who is who. Whenever we meet she will always told me everything. At that time we already getting back together thought i really didn't want to but i need more information. I accidentally told stupid lie like how i close to Jongwoon to see her reaction and that's lead me to being chased off from being near her or Jongwoon. Of course that is one of her brother work. I lost connection with her 1 year ago so i decide to get information by myself." sighed Hyuwon. 

The members quite touched by Hyuwon's effort in helping Yesung all this year, none of them ever thought of this kind of thing all this time. Then it ring a bell to Siwon.

"Wait, how you have so much time to do this?  Stalking Jaehyun and getting information?" 

"i forgot to mention. I work as composer in YG but goes by my fake name. I really afraid that one day i give myself to the police and if i use my real name, the artist that use my composed song will affected by my crime. So i never show myself or even use my identity in my work. I've been thinking this through so i can help as much as i can. After all this is my fault. So i use my connection and free time to do the stalking."  he felt more guilty for not coming forward sooner. All his efforts wasted once he know about the kidnapping. 

The members felt mad but sympathy at the same time for Hyuwon. Thought they really thanking him for at least thinking about repent after this and even still helping them now. Once they finish, Ryeowook call them for a dinner and resume their conversation at the dining room.

*****************************************************

"No stop.... Jae-- eunggh" Yesung plead and plead, but none of his word succeed in stopping Jaehyun from abusing his puckered lips. He felt drained,mentally and physically. They've been making out since ever and everytime Yesung starts talking, Jaehyun silencing him by a brutal kiss.