Blood Bath

"Hey, Hyuwon-ah, wake up. We done planning." said Kwanghee. They've been planning all night that the time now show it was already 5am. Still feeling the sleepiness, Hyuwon woke up and went to the table were they were planning just now. It's a luck for them to manage to rent quite big mini library as a disguise, enough for sleeping and meeting space.

They using the copy a blueprint that they got from the last landlord. Though they wasn’t sure at first if the place have been renovate or change a little, as far as they know that Jaehyun bought the building 5 months ago. Truth to them that from what the stylist told them, there was indeed another way in and it took two block away from the building, through the underground sewer.

After finishing planning, they decided that they will call for the members. Although they wasn’t supposed to involve anyone other than the officers, this is the superjunior member they talking about. A missing members are they priority and they sure the group wouldn’t keep quiet until they themselves included in the plan.

Hyuwon decide to ask them to move an hour prior from they plan meeting as it took them 3 hours at least to reach there. For now they will wait for the members to arrive there and will grouped in two teams.

******************************************************

After an hour ride from Seoul, they stopping at a an r&r to get some breakfast. They they left the dorm exactly at 6 am, been that some of the involved members just got home at 4am from their schedules, some really showing heavy black under eyes from lacking of sleep.

“Kangin-ah, wake up. Let’s have breakfast first.” said Leeteuk after stopping the car in front of a restaurant . slowly all members that were there waking up and follow Leeteuk to have breakfast. The only members that allowed to follow them is the leader himself, Kangin, Siwon,Sungmin and the insisted to follow suite, Heechul. Leeteuk following Hyuwon’s order to bring only martial art talented members so they can defend themselves from whatever becoming, though the didn’t sure about Heechul defend mechanism.

At the breakfast table, they begin munching up the food with comfort silence until Sungmin decide to speak with half-lidded eye. “Hyung? What’s the plan after we arrive there? And we didn’t even tell the other that we already gone.”

“Hyuwon ask us to meet them first then we get the plan. Do you think the other will stay put if we told them the truth? We can’t let the other who can’t defend themselves come right? I don’t want Ryeowook get hurt, who know what that kid will do once he saw Yesung there.” replied Leeteuk, sighing when he remember about the chaos that can happen if all 13 members were there. Sungmin only nodded and resume his breakfast. After few more minutes of silence comfort, they continue their journey that will took two more hours or so.

***************************************************

“it’s been a month already”

Yesung shaking his head in a protest when Jaehyun try to shove a breakfast. Not liking Yesung response, he take off the cuff that were on Yesung’s leg and bring Yesung to his lap. No matter how many time he been treated like that, Yesung can’t get used to being straddled by someone and blushed.

“Now ,will you eat baby?” Jaehyun pleaded while trying to feed Yesung again. Still trying his head to starve himself, yesung turn his head anywhere nowhere near the food. Jaehyun sighing before putting the breakfast on the bed, still not letting his hand that were relaxed on Yesung’s hip down, he quickly circling his hands around Yesung’s waist and bring him closer to his chest.

“You will not starve yourself.” said Jaeuhyun in a stern voice, making Yesung squirming in his embrace trying to freed himself. Who he’s kidding, a month in captive making him more thinner than his old figure, manage to make him weaker and fragile, not being able to even fight the hands that weren’t even that strong.