- 9 One More?

[No tumblr gif]

One More?

Mature Content 1.5

"Gonna cum from my cock only, baby?" Jeongguk whispers against his ear, as if reading Taehyung's mind, and Taehyung nods eagerly, broken sobs leaving his mouth as he struggles to breathe.

"Please, let me c-cum!" Taehyung begs, his grip on Jeongguk's shoulders tightening as his whole body is shuddering, the feeling of pleasure settled deep in his stomach increasing by the passing thrust Jeongguk gives him. "I-I'll be good f-for you, Jeongguk, please let me cum, make me cum, please!"

"Fuck, fuck, Taehyung," Jeongguk groans, his thrusts not ceasing in pace. Taehyung's words are having his mind go into the clouds, "Just a bit more, baby, a bit more, okay? You're doing so well, angel, just a bit more," he repeats again and again and when his thrust stutter a bit, Taehyung knows he's close.

However, Jeongguk doesn't hold back and his last few thrust are hard and deep enough to send Taehyung over the age, making him cum and spill all over his stomach. Jeongguk groans into his neck as he cums in waves of pleasure, releasing into the condom and making Taehyung whine at the pulsating cock still inside him.

He whines even more once Jeongguk pulls out and Jeongguk can't help but find it amusing, the way Taehyung is pouting. He lowers him to the ground slowly and Taehyung finds it hard to stand on his own two feet, so he leans into Jeongguk for support.

"Up for one more?" Jeongguk whispers into his hair, kissing his head in such a loving way that it feels like they should be lovers.