- 27 First Date

[No Tumblr Gif]

First Date

- BREAKING B.Boys' Jeongguk Hints at Comeback in an Apology Letter to Fans, After One Month of Silence

A month ago, Big Hit Entertainment, confirmed that Jeongguk of B.Boys' Jeongguk is dating the famous MC, Kim Taehyung! The news have been confirmed after photos were leaked of the couple together at Jeongguk's home. Until recently, there hasn't been any word from, whom many are calling, the "Golden Couple of South Korea" and many suspected they broke it off in silence, or that maybe the photos were just a publicity stunt.

However, a fan managed to take a picture of them on their "first date" from when the news came out. Everyone was very excited to see this happen.

- BREAKING B.Boys' Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung Spotted On a Date, a Month after Pictures of Them Together Were Leaked

After that came out, it only took two days for Jeongguk to speak again, this time in a form of an apology that he posted to his Instagram account. However, the post had only stayed there for two hours before Jeongguk deleted it for unknown reasons. Fans have managed to translate it before it was completely lost and this is what is says:

"Hello, this is Jeon Jeongguk of B.Boys! First of all, I want to thank all the fans that have supported us so far, especially after everything that happened in the last month.

As you may know, I am dating Kim Taehyung. I have never been more in love and I'm so thankful to our fans that have been very supporting of the decision for us to reveal our relationship to the world.

However, I also want to apologize to the fans. I didn't want to hide something like this from you and I hope you can forgive me for you finding out because photos were leaked. B.Boys have been on hiatus for the last few months and although we really miss performing, we got some rest for the upcoming holidays. Since we only had a few appearances, I forgot to be aware of myself. I forgot that people can take photos of me when I am not careful and I may get caught in compromising positions.

Thus, since I have lost sense of being an idol, I failed to notice photos were being taken. I apologize that you had to find out everything this way.

I am very happy with Taehyung, especially now that we can show our relationship to the public, without having to hide! After this, I feel at relief.

And don't worry, you will be seeing B.Boys on stage soon enough! It will be a BLAST! Jimin-hyung and I had a lot of fun practicing and preparing something for you guys! Thank you for the support!

-Jeongguk"

Later that day, after the apology was deleted, Jeongguk posted another photo. This time, it was a selca of him and his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, with the caption "angel ❤❤❤"

 This time, it was a selca of him and his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, with the caption "angel ❤❤❤"

Netizens have been commenting on the recent news.

[+8789, -0] Jeongguk basically said they're gonna have a comeback ㅠㅠ the company probably made him remove it ㅋㅋ lol, poor Jeonggukkie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5451, -72] He apologized sincerely even if he doesn't need to;; aaahh... he really is Korea's Golden Boy..

[+821, -6053] Jeongguk and Taehyung are still together.. They'll probably break up after the promotions for the B.Boys comeback end, lol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+524, -46] Jeongguk posted a selca of him and Taehyung and hearts in the caption... they look so healthy, even after the news came out.

[I'm sorry if i didn't place some tumblr gif's, internet must be really slow in our country and i can't post it.]