New Alpha

Xander growled fluidly he was transformed , I wasn't afraid , I had to prove I was better than him I WAS better than him. I charge at him again sinking my teeth into his shoulder blade . He shoves me off of him and claws at my face I growl as blood trickled from under my eyelid.

Out of now where my mother ran out and stared on in horror "Xander no!" She transformed and stepped between us beforehand Xander ordered her away . This was bound to happen and we all knew it . Whimpering mom backed away tail between her legs. I lunge at him pinning him underneath me my nails dug deep into his neck 'give up.'

He snapped his teeth at me. Attempting to move but that tightened my grip he groaned in agony I bare my canines "give up" my command was becoming stronger and I could feel my wolf waking up . My father was giving up!

I leap off of him and howl. He bowed his head in submission. We both transformed my fathers neck blood stained "you did it huh, You're Alpha" he rubbed his neck awkwardly I extended my hand he pushed it away hugging me.

The first time in my life a tear fell from my cheek and onto my fathers shirt he tightened his hold "I'm sorry Eth"

AN: here it is what i owe my loyal fans