Chapter 1

WARNING: This story has chapters with sexual content in it. If you do not feel comfortable with that I would suggest you to skip the chapters. 

Justin's POV:

Laying in my bed I could feel the sunlight hit my face through the jalousies. A slight groan escaped my mouth as I flipped on the other side so my back was facing the window. "Much better", I thought.

I nuzzled my face into the pillow as I got interrupted by the sound of my mother's voice echoing through the whole house.

"Justin, darling get up now. You can't spend the whole day laying around like that"
With the blanket covering half of my face I opened one eye to check what time it was.

10:45am

Kicking the sheets away which exposed my bare upper body now, I lifted my arms up above my head to stretch myself. I yawned loudly just to lay on my side again. Nothing feels better than yawning and stretching yourself when you just woke up.
With my arm rested underneath my head I looked at the walls of my room just like I usually do every morning. You're probably asking yourself if they were covered with posters of hot topless lesbians in shorts which were making out, but I have to disappoint you.

I live with my mom, which I love more than you can imagine. Well I mean don't all the boys praise their mothers?
Anyways, she's a strict Christian and having half naked chicks on my walls in her house would only cause drama.

I decided to get up and to get ready. Standing in my boxer briefs I walked over to the door which lead me into the bathroom. Tugging my thumbs into my shorts I pulled them down and let them drop to the floor. Opening the shower I stepped inside and turned the water on.
Feeling the warm water splash in my face I sighed and closed my eyes, running my fingers through my hair.

I grabbed the shampoo and washed myself. After getting finished I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. I smiled a little to myself as I noticed which one I had just taken.

It's the one Jazmyn made for me. She's my half sister. Actually it's just a normal white towel which she had decided to draw something on. I stepped out of the shower and dried my hair off a little with the towel, then wrapped it around my waist.

After I quickly brushed my teeth I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was already waiting for me. Walking into the room I could already sense the good smell of fresh pancakes

"Mhh smells fantastic mom", I said as I kissed her cheek quickly and sat down on the chair. I already knew what she was about to say, so I grabbed the glass with orange juice and took a sip while I grinned cheekily up at her.

As soon as the taste of the orange juice got mixed with the toothpaste in my mouth I gagged a little. Never ever brush your teeth before you drink orange juice or any kind of juicy stuff.

With her hands on her hips my mom looked at me "Justin Drew Bieber, how many times do I have to tell you to not walk around half naked at home? What if we had guests here and they just came into the room to see you like this?"
I leaned back in the chair and smirked to myself. Shrugging carelessly I looked down at my trained body "Well I mean they would probably enjoy the view"

My mom shook her head in disbelieve and sat down at the table. I put some of the pancakes on my plate. Not gonna lie, my mouth was already watering for them.

I stuffed my mouth with pancakes and chewed while talking to my mom "I'm finna go ou-"
"Don't talk with a full mouth!", my mother cut me off
I rolled my eyes at her. Sometimes she acts like I'm 8 and not 18. I swallowed the bite and started the sentence over again "I'm finna go out after finishing these"

After getting done with the breakfast I went upstairs to get dressed.
I choose a simple outfit. Grey pants, which were obviously hanging low, a white v-neck shirt and some high top sneakers. Putting my snapback on I walked downstairs again.

I rushed into the kitchen just to grab a few grapes and put them in my mouth. Pressing my lips on my her cheek my mom said in a worried tone "Take care honey, alright?"

"Mhm, love you" I mumbled and walked outside of the house and made my way to the park. Stuffing my hands into my pockets I pulled a tiny bag out and looked down at. As soon as my eyes met the bag which was filled with white powder I smirked to myself.

Let's do this!

**********

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter of Delusional! It's just a little instruction so I'm sorry if it was kind of boring.

Love, T