how they snatched a black girls weave

it was a normal day at monster high. mrs. marion aka o-49 wife and husband. was getting ready for theyre awesome first day at monster ghigh scohol. they got their bags ande hewaded out xddd.

when they arrived at tschkoll. they grabbed they bag and put it on they chair. they walkekd up tyo the front ofm the classrom.

"hlelo class. my name is mrs. marion,."

"i'm  ur math teadchwer. abdi m really goodat math. so yay for yioh guys//"

"tyodayg is alonly the fiordst day. so  i wont give you too much work. xd cuase i  a cool traddcher. :)))" 

"you guys can just chikll and do waht every 6 year olds dol nowadays./" as they day whetn  by. they slowly faz (real name) got tired. they realized that beinga  teacher wasnt really that fun. suddendly, screaingf weere heardf and skyd oesn dark.

0-49 desceded from the slky.

"oh hehy bb. aer u back from the contaiment breach??? " faz sqakjed. 

"Yeah. bb" he replid. \

"im sitting ehre teraching. well not really. im just sitting here playing color run on my ophpine. (not sponsored)

"Oh thats hot. ok gtg by bb."

"by loaf you ;))" he asceded to the scky again and left.

when faz came back, they found a black girl imn a fight with a kid.

"WAOHAOWHA WOAH BUSTER. wahta goinn on." they yelled as they broke up the fiht.

"this piece of trash said i am wearing a weave." the black girl said.

"well you are." said faz.

"NO I AINT. YOU DUMB BITCH." fazs eyes turnm red. they walked over to the child. and grabbed the top of her head. as she RIPPED that weave off.

"now you dont have one." said faz. and then they put it backon.

"ok continue. faz said as they went back to theyre desk."

the day eneded and afaaz wne t home .

they sat down at the dinner table. with 049. and then they made out.