faz kills a child

faz was packing up to go to skool.

they arrived at the building and went to theyre classroom and started worknig on what they needed. after about 30 minionutes. people started walking in.

"top in the morning to you laddies. my name is jacksaptidhcbkyee."

"hi mrs marion." replied the children. andfter a few minutes the bell rang. faz walked up to the board with their pointer in hand.

"Ok class lets start off with a simple problem to start our day. ok.

they grabbed a marker and wrotw 5 + 5 on hte board.

"ok. whjats 5 + 5" someone raised their handed.

"THATS 14!!" faz went silent. they dropped the finger pointer out of thjeir had.

they walked over to the child and wraped their hands aroiundn his rthraot.

their eyes turn ed red.

"It's time for the punishment." they walked over and grabbed a chiuar. AND STARTEDN BEATING THE FUCKING CHILD WITH A CHAIR. AND THEN THEY STARETD EATING THE CHILD.

then it went quite

EVERYONE STARTED SCREAMING. YOU JUST ATE A FUCKING CHILD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU I MEAN I CET THEY GOT THE PROBLEM WRONG BUT JESUS FRUCVKING CHRIST DID YOU HAVE TO GO THEATM  FOR WITH CANNIBLSIM. WHAT THE FUCK IS WROJG WITH TYOU.

the children screamed. faz scraeming. everyones dscreaming, and then they all died.

the end