Chapter 2: A day to remember...

MAYA'S P.O.V

I woke up by the vibrations of my phone, I just got a message from Zayn!

"Good morning beautiful, hope you had sweet dreams! I'll be waiting for you outside! love you x"

Awwnn, I said to my self... He was really sweet! Then I answered "Hi babe! okay I'll be ready in 10 ;) love you too"

So I woke up from bed, and I made my routine as usual, and I went downstairs to find Zayn, when my mom called me "Maya! Come here, I made breakfast for you, you can't leave the house without eating something honey!" she said.

"Mom, I got to go, I'm getting late and my friend is waiting for me out side! Sorry..." I said "Woow, wait" she said running after me " Who's that cute boy outside, is that Zayn?!" she said winking at me.

"Yes he is mom, now leave me alone!!" I said laughing, my mom was such a tease when it comes to boys.

I went out, and find out that Zayn was waiting for me as he said ! "Hey babe!" he said giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek .

"Hi Zayn!" I said a bit shy, I could not believe what happened the night before, it was amazing.

When we arrived at school, Zayn took my hand infront of everyone, it was really special, everyone was looking at us because they knew that we were used to be just "best friends", and now we were holding hands... Like a real couple!

"So... Are you ready for math class" He said with a fake smile. We are both really sucks at math, we hate that! "Yeah... Kind of, I don't really know why math exist, or maybe it's just to annoy all the students, it should be that right!" I said laughing

"Yeah babe I know, haha" she said laughing giving me a quick kiss on the forhead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later...

ZAYN'S P.O.V

What if I prepared a nice date with Maya, it's been 2 weeks now that we're together and we didn't really get the time to have a nice "couple date"! Then I texted Maya "Hey babe, I'll be waiting for you at 8 at your house, I've got a little suprise for you, get ready... Love you x" 

Now, I should get a shower prepare myself, I said to myself before I got a text from Maya saying "Hi baby, I can't wait, see you tonight! Love uu :)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAYA'S P.O.V

I looked for the cutest dress I had in my closet and i found  a cute long black dress, with red high heels and a black little bag (See picture on the right). I took my shower, put makeup on, I made my hair, and I was ready for the big date, it was exactly 8 PM when I got a text from Zayn "I didn't see you yet but I'm sure you look fantastic, I'm outside waiting for you princess x"

I went outside and saw Zayn in his car wating for me in his hot new black suit. He came out from his car opened my door and closed it behind me. 

"Woow, you are... You look fantastic!" he said, kissing me "Thank you Zayn, I can say that you look pretty hot in that black suit" i said winking at him .

"So... Where are we going, what's the suprise?" I said.

"Wel... a suprise is a suprise... You'll see when we'll arrive!" he said.

"Okay, let's goo! " 

10 mintutes later...

We arrived, Zayn stopped the car and opened my  door "Here we are babe!"

We entered in the restaurant and it was beautiful, it was a pakistani restaurant, Zayn knew that my favorite restaurants were pakistani restaurants! " Woow, it's beautiful here, thank you baby" I said kissing his right cheek.

"You're welcome babe, I would do anything for my princess" he said looking deeply in my eyes "Take a seat babe" he pulled my chair and mentioned me to sit! "Thank you, you're such a gentleman!!"

When the waitress came, she gave us the menu... "So... what would you like to eat babe?" he said

"Zaynn, did you see the prices?? It's really expensive!!" I said. "It's okay babe, I will pay, don't pay attention to the price, just order what you want!" he said taking my hand.

"You shouldn't Zayn, you don't need you ruin yourself for me!" I said.

"Maya! I said it was okay  so don't worry about that! So what would you like to drink?" 

"An un-alchoholic cocktail please" I said to the waitress.

"For me I would like, a glass of white wine please" he said winking at me.

"Okay sir, I'll bring it right away" said the waitress.

"Thank you" Zayn said.

As fast as she was gone i shouted at zayn "Are you crazy or what! WINE? you're not 18 yet!!" I said a bit loudly.

"Shhhtt! haha don't be so loud, it's okay, I know the owner, don't worry!" he said laughing.

"Are you sure Zayn? I don't want you to be in trouble..." I said worried.

"Don't worry princess, everything will be alright"

At least it's what we thought....

Thank you so much for reading! Please comment below and tell me what you think about it! xx