Chapter 7: My prince charming...

MAYA'S P.O.V

It was already 2 hours since we left home. We were close to our destination! I mean... Zayn's surprise.

"We are almost there baby!" Zayn said.

"Yey!! I can't wait, this is gonna be only about us and no one else..." I said.

"Yeah... I feel terrible for moving and to leave to like this but you know that i lo-..." he said before i interruped him.

"It's okay babe, I know its not your fault... I would've prefer you to stay with be but... What can we change about that, life is life and no one will ever be able to change it" I said, I could feel the tears that were about to come.

Zayn was staring at me when we suddenly start crying. I had never seen him that way, I could tell that he was as heartbroken as I was... 

" I love you princess" he said, kissing me.

"I love you too" I said.

"We are finally here" he said. We just arrived at the chalet. It is absolutly amazing! 

"Oh my gosh Zayn... It's-It's, So beautiful thank you so much!! I can not believe that you did that for us!" i said giving him a tight hug.

"Everything that could make my girl happy!" he said winking at me.

The chalet was perfect. It was cosy, big, there was 3 bedrooms, 1 modern kitchen, a big living room, 2 amazing bathrooms and... A view on the lake... It was very very romantic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I could tell by the expression of her face that she was really happy to be here! 

"Now... All my girl friends are gonna be jealous because I'm gonna tell them what my perfect boyfriend did to me!" she said.

"Awnnn Maya! Stop it you're gonna make me blush!" I said teasing her.

I can't wait till I show her the other surprise...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning...

ZAYN'S P.O.V

"Hey baby wake up..."  I said whispering to Maya. "I've got another surprise for you!'

"Oh hello!" she said yawning.

"Get ready baby there's something waiting for you downstairs!" I said as I stood up from the bed.

"But wait! Why are you already dressed up like that? It's only 9 in the morning!" she said.

" Well, I'm you prince charming right?" I said teasing.

"Uhmm, Yeah!" she said, loking at me a bit confused.

" A prince charming always has to look good for his princess am I wrong? Now stop the questions and get ready to come downstairs with me" I said.

"Okay! I'm coming in five!" She said as I closed the door behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYSS! I'M SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT RUBISH BUT I PROMISE YOU'LL NOT REGRET THE NEXT ONES, I'VE GOT NICE IDEAS FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!

THANK YOUU SOOO MUCH FOR READING MY FANFIC! PLEASE VOTE, FAN AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT BELLOW TO TELL ME WHAT  YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE BIG SURPRISE??

LET ME KNOW!

-LINA xx