Chapter 4 : We will always be there for each other...

MAYA'S P.O.V

I was in the hospital's room. Then I saw the nurse coming in the room.

"WHERE'S ZAYN?? IS HE OKAY? TELL ME??? WHERE IS HE??" I said crying...

"Calm down Mrs. Thompson, Mr. Malik had a concussion, he's okay now but we're still worried about him..." she said calmy.

"A WHATT? A CONCUSSION?? I need to see him right now, bring me to his room I got to see him!!" I said, tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry, but you can't, he's not awake yet, you'll see him tomorrow..."

"NOO!! He's my boyfriend!! He needs me near him right now!! Please let me see him!!!" I said screaming at her.

"I would love to let you go but the doctor said no, and you have a broken foot so you can't walk and you need to rest a bit" she said taking my hand softly.

"But-But... I need to see him... When can I go? " I asked, I didn't even care about my foot, I just wanted to see him.

 " Probably tomorrow, you need to rest, I promise you'll see him tomorrow!" she said with a nice voice.

 "Okay...' I said a bit desapointed.

 "Now you need to calm down and to sleep!"

"Okay"  I said before falling in a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning...

MAYA'S P.O.V6

"Hello Mrs Thompson, how are you doing?" said the nurse as I opened my eyes.

"I'm fine thanks... How's Zayn? I said.

"He's fine... If you want you can see him, but..." she said looking down.

"But WHAT?"

" He'll hear you but he can't answer... He's in a sort of coma... It's not dangerous for the moment he's gonna wake up shortly but for the moment..." she said, I could feel in her voice that she felt sorry for me.

"I wanna see him now please" I said, tears falling from my cheeks.

"Okay let's go" she said while pulling me in a wheelchair.

-------

When we arrived in his room, I saw him asleep, almost lifeless on this hospital bed...

" Here you are love, call me if you need me, I'm Lyndsey!" 

"Okay thank you very much" I said with a weak smile.

As a reached Zayn's bed, I took his hand and I start crying...

" I'm so sorry Zayn... I shouldn't let you drive like that I-I'm so sorry" I said crying. (See picture on the right).

" Just please don't leave me, please if you hear me wake up, I really need you by my side, what can I do without you, I love you so much..." As fast as I said that I felt his hand moving in mine, a huge smile appeared in my face.

"Oh my god, Zayn! You're awake!! " I Said jumping out of my wheelchair.

"Ouch my foot!!" I completely forgot my foot.

I immediately called the nurse and as soon as we came back together in the room Zayn woke up and opened his eyes.

"Where am I ?" he said confused.

"You're in the hospital babe, we had a car accident yesterday you were drunk and..." 

"Oh my god are you okay Maya?! I'm so sorry... I shoudn't drive that fast and I-" he said apologizing .

"No, No don't worry babe I'm alright, it's not your fault I thought it as okay to let you drive even tho you were drunk, you don't need to apologize" I said looking in his beautiful  eyes, he looked really tired.

" I love you princess" he said giving me one of the best kiss I had I my life, it wasn't a normal kiss... It was more than that.

"But what happened to me?" he asked.

"You had a concussion, but now that you're awake it's good news, we were all worried about you." said the nurse giving him a smile.

" What about you babe?! Why are you in a wheelchair?? What happened??" he said worried, he was more worried about me than about himself, he was the perfect guy that every girl would love to have, I am  really lucky to have him in my life.

" I just  have a broken foot nothing much, you shouldn't be worried, you're the one who got a concussion it's not nothing I was really scared... I didn't want you to leave me..." I said.

"Come here" he said pulling me in a tight hug, "I will never leave you, ever, do you understand? I love you Maya, and I always will" 

We were both there, hugging, tears falling down our cheeks...