She wear's a mask and it's cracking

Writers note the story is meant to be a drama but I can't find the drama option in the (Category) if anyone knows where it is please tell me where to find it. This story will show a different version of love not in a romantic way but more in a friendship kind of way and the story is based in London.

This story is about a girl helping a boy with he's schizophrenia, and they become very close friends, Liam said she's like the light in the darkness in his head, Liam sees Emily is falling apart, because she just wants someone to care about her, and love her, Liam tries to give her that the best way he can, this story will show a different version of love not in a romantic way but more in a friendship kind of way.

Liam has hair black and dark brown eyes and where's a lot of black, he has schizophrenia. He sees his thoughts as a demon in his head he really likes the 1950s, has this 1950s fantasy. He draws a lot it helps hem with his schizophrenia, he draws a lot in the 1950s style of drawing. He gets really angry and can't control it, and he flips out, when he sees Emily it calms him down, he says Emily is like a light in the darkness in his head.

Emily she has blonde hair that goes just below her shoulder and blue eyes. She seems like a very happy nice girl most of the time, but she where's a mask to cover her pain, she adequate Liam, and Liam never really have felt acceptance before, she wants to be loved, and loved in return, because she's never felt that before, Liam gives her that love she needs.

Writers note ok in the story (In my head means) you see through his eyes and what he says and what he thinks.

And also I don't have depression or schizophrenia Sorry if I offend anyone this is just a story.

Text copyright Meg-is-awesome © 2018