Porcelain doll

Liam Pov
I walk out into the hallway where all the lockers are and I see Emily sitting on the floor by the lockers crying, she cries so quietly I walked over to her and she stands up her eyes are all red and puffy she wipes away tears "oh hi" she gives me a week smile, and walks away. "What's wrong ?" she doesn't say anything and keeps walking "tell me what's wrong ?" "you wouldn't understand" I could hear her voice starting to quiver I grabbed her arm making her stop "are friendship is about trust, why won't you tell me" she pulls her arm away from me. And quickly turns around to face me, have voice was croaky I could tell she was about to start to cry "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN" she yells it went quiet for a few seconds "because I don't want you to worry about my problems, do you know what it's like, I go home no one cares, I go to school no one cares, I carry around what you have" I could tell she was about to cry "how is that fair" I say with sorrowful look on my face.

In my head

Her face is cracking like porcelain, like a porcelain doll.

Flashback of Emily laugh and smiling

she's wearing a mask, and it's cracking.

Back to now

I can see her face cracking tears rolling down her face.