She is falling apart

I went to Emily's house and I see Emily standing outside in front of her house it was night time. I see Emily holding a bottle of alcohol and holding a cigarette in the other hand I could tell she was drunk, "Emily !" she turns around I see the pain, and sadness, on her face, It's slowly killing her. I take two steps forward towards Emily "Emily put the bottle, down let's talk" "why the fuck would you care, your just some fucking lunatic," I feel my blood start to boil after those words, I know they were just words but, "I'm Not some girl to fill your fucking fantasies, and whatever that porcelain doll crap" I take a few steps towards Emily I grab her arm she pulls her arm out of my grasp "LET GO OF ME YOU PSYCHO" she screams and dropped the bottle on the ground.

In my head

Demon came out full of rage.

Out of my head to now

I was full of rage and I slap her, we both froze and look at each other blankly, a little bit of blood is coming out of her lip She's falling apart. "I'm sorry" and she runs away "Emily !" and I run off after her. I see Emily underneath the bridge crouched down her hands over her face "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she sob "I understand if you never want to talk to me again" she starts to cry she needs me as much as I need her I thought to myself I take her hand "come on, let's go home" I say softly and pull her up and we slowly walked home.