Chapter 1

On a peaceful day on a Friday. Jackie Rodriguez was enjoying a day off working from her job. Although it felt boring so she thought it would be cool to play her favorite video games. While looking through her shelf of games she had picked her most favorite game, and that was Destiny made by Bungie. As she put the disk into her PS4 system, and grabbed her controller and began the story campaign. But something was wrong, all of her power had gone out and it was completely pitch black within her apartment complex.

"What's going on, I thought I payed the electricity Bill." She got up to check if the lights would turn on, but it was no use. That was until the screen of her television had suddenly turned on. "Well that's odd. How come everything else is off but the TV is?" She said as she walked closer to the TV to see that the screen was all staticy. She moved closer to touch the screen only to be sucked into it. It was dark, quiet and cold. But there was small noise by her ear, like it was talking to her. "Guardian? Guardian?! Eyes up guardian!"  As she began to open her eyes, her vision was quite blurry at first, but as he vision cleared all she saw was a little robot floating in front of her face. As she concentrated on the little robot, she began to notice that it looked like the Ghost in from her game Destiny. 

"Wait aren't you a Ghost?" The ghost turned happily knowing that she knew that she was a ghost. "Why yes I am, well I'm your ghost now Guardian. Now let's get going it's not safe out here, let's get you inside." Her ghost disappeared but was still with her as she looked at her outfit, walking along rusted cars with skeletons inside them. As she continued to go inside this rusted old wall, she began to hear noises coming from above her upon the upper level. If she knew well it was the fallen setting up trip mines. As she got to the top level she was right, there were tip mines all over the hallways. "Trip mines! Do not touch them, try to  monuvour your way around them." Her ghost told her to do, and did as told not touching none of the trip mines. But as she continued on, there she had found an auto rifle while her ghost turned back on the power. "It seems we have company." Her ghost said, as Jackie shot each fallen down until they had gotten to an open area with a working ship, but there were more enemies. As she fought then off, her ghost got started and worked on the ship and turned it on. "Let's get out of here!" Her ghost teleported her inside and took off to their destination.

Comment on how you like this first chapter. And made a the Ghost to be a girl to make it different but still the story.