Chap/11

"Last night, I prayed on a falling star that you'll never have a broken heart; Though the world is cold, remember who you are... And I pray that you'll never have a rainy day, and no matter what the people say...Even when it hurts, it'll be okay"

10:56 a.m | Alley POV

The car ride was silent, I just looked out the window and silently cried. I felt Travis looking at me in between stops.

"Baby...you know you can stay with me as long as you want to." Trev said breaking the silence.

I started biting on my lips trying to stop the tears.

"Ok." I simply said still looking out the window.

Dre has never kicked me out or talked to me like that. I really don't know what's gotten into him but I'm worried he's turning into someone else right before my eyes.

We arrived at Trev's house, it's literally big as fuck. Ive been here once before but only in the living room.

We walked in from the back driveway which has a four door garage. The back yard is HUGE it has a pool, a beautiful sitting area and a guest house on the other side of the yard.

Soon as you walk into the house you see the beautiful spiral stair case. The combined dining room and kitchen is on the right of the house. In the middle of the kitchen and dinning room theres a step leading to a home movie theater/ game room. On the other side of the house is the living room, there's a 100 inch portrait of Trev in all red on one of the walls ...I noticed he likes red A LOT. Passing the living room through a hallway all the way to the back is a sauna room and a hot tub. To the left of the hallway is Trev's "man cave".

I'm surprised everything is so beautifully decorated.

Up stairs there's four big bedrooms and a bathroom; There's one guest room, two empty rooms and the master bed room which is bigger than the other rooms.

The master bedroom has a master bathroom, a balcony and a huge walk in closet with mirrors and a sitting area in it. (Picture of Alley in his walk in closet above)

"OMG Trev your house is HUGE!" I said after he showed me around. "What made you buy a house this big?"

"Its my dream home." He simply said. "You can sleep in my room with me and Kaden can sleep in here." He showed me one of the empty rooms.

"There's nothing in here." I chuckled.

"Not yet." He pulled out a wad of money with nothing but 100$ bills.

"Trev you don't-"

"Alley you my girl..let me take care of you...take this and buy whatever you need to make this room as comfortable as possible for Kaden." He said while handing me five thousand dollars.

I started crying.

Trev laughed." Baby stop crying."

"Nobody has ever done anything like this for me before." I said while wiping my tears.

Its true. Besides Dre and Lexie I've never had anyone I could fully depend on not even my dad.

"Aww baby." He lifted my chin up to look him in the eyes and then he kissed me. "I got you." He said in between kisses. "Ok?"

I took a deep breath in. "Ok"

"Lil man you ready to decorate your room." He said while grabbing Kaden from my hip and cautiously throwing him into the air. Kaden laughed.

I smiled. I really like Trev and all but I haven't forgot about my future in New York. I've gotten so far in life there's no turning back now.

Trev phone rang. "Talk" He answered while handing me Kaden. "Yeah, imma meet up with him in a minute to discuss business." Trev walked down stairs.