Chap/ 1

"Once you make it through the struggle into the mean hustle only one in my life that mean some."

"Why you gotta be like that ma?"

"Move Shawn" I said pushing him back, he do this every morning, stop by my locker and ask me what I am doing Saturday.

"Yeaa ight, You know you want this!" he said while showing his six pack.

I rolled my eyes and walked off.

Shawn Mason has been with almost every girl at West Hampton High, the boy already had 3 kids and 3 different baby mamas, being nothing but a sophomore and 19 years old, you'd think he'd stop trying to put his thang in anything.

'Allllllyyyy!!' I heard somebody say.

"Who the hell calling my name?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey bitch" my best friend Alexis, but best known as Lexie, had said.

"Heyy boo" I said while greeting her with a hug.

Lexie has been my best friend since 2nd grade! I guest its true that opposites attract, because we are nothing alike! Lexie is more of a party girl. She doesn't think about tomorrow. She just lives for now. She lives for the moment, of course her being a scorpio, that doesn't surprise me.

Me on the other hand, I thought about my future heavily! Thats all on my mind! I can't wait to get this year over with! Not only was I graduating in May, but I am also turning 18! I plan on moving to New York with my dad and expanding my business. Right now I do hair & sell hair extensions. I need a major break from Georgia, and nothing or no one is going to stop that!

"Girl so I gotta get you hip on what happened last night."

"Can it wait till next hour, Mr.Silence be on my ass when I show up late." I said.

"Yea boo. Ill see you then". She said walking towards her next class.

Lexie has ALL the tea! Not only about West Hampton but the whole state of Georgia. There was nothing that this girl didn't know!

----------
Next hour
"So Reign is most definitely cheating on Mya"

"How you know & with who?"

"Because when I was at the mall yesterday I saw Reign all hugged up with Silver in the food court!"

"SILVER!?"

"Yes bitch, SILVER!"

"Omg that's horrible!"

"We tried to tell her, he was no good!"

I fell bad for Mya she is a good girl, she just been through a lot of shit! Me & Lexie met Mya Freshman year. She was a new student from Texas and needed help finding classes. Me & Lexie went to open house so we kinda knew our way around.

In the middle of freshman year she started messing with this dude name Reign. Reign is a wanna be drug dealer, he wanna be seen as tuff so bad. He was supposed to graduate with us but he dropped out in the 11th grade. He was absolutely no good for her, and he still not! But thats her first love and the first person she's ever had sex with. Nobody can tell her nothing about Reign! She loves his dirty draws.

"You gone tell her?" Lexie asked as we were walking to her car.

"Hell no" I said with a scrunched up face. Mya my girl and all but can't nobody tell her nothing about Reign without it being a argument. Yea, she's that type.

"Hey whoaaasss" Mya said running up to us with her arms wide open.

"Hey boo" I said and gave her a hug.