Chapter three

Feitan put his hand in my underwear. It felt so unnatural, strange, suddenly he started playing with my wet pussy, but I couldn't stop him no matter how hard I could have tried. I let out a moan and he kept toying with me, rubbing his fingers against me. He sucked, kissed, and bit on my neck and shoulder as he slowly started to pull off my underwear.

After a while of playing around with me and getting my underwear off, Feitan put his hands around my neck, squeezed it until my face was purple, and told me to get out of the water. I did as I was told, face and neck a dark shade of red, and got out of the water. He got out slowly after me. We laid on the concrete floor. He pushed against me and pulled my tail, then eventually entered me, thrusting inside me at a steady pace. Everything felt so hot and wet. He was touching everything sensitive. He was slowly taking off my shirt as he did. I was a sweaty, moaning mess. He was making a mess of me, but somehow, in a weird unusual way, I liked it.

Feitan got my shirt off and began unbuckling my bra as he kissed and sucked my neck. He got it undone and ripped it off of me. He kept thrusting, quickening the pace, and kissed me, his tongue swirling around, battling my own. I kept moaning and moaning. This was my first time, so it hurt and I had been crying.

As tears fell down my face, I started bucking my hips and arching my back. Though it was my first time, I could tell that I was near climax. Feitan could tell, too. He wasn't close though, so he pulled out and forced me to suck him. I was still crying and I was desperate for him to enter me again. I sped up until finally, he came. I looked at him, pouting and wanting more.

Feitan spun me around and laid me on my back. He put his fingers in me, which was painful because of his nails. I liked the pain though, somehow. After some attention from his fingers, he quickly, painfully thrusted back into me. I was moaning a lot again. He went at a fast, aggressive pace. I was crying again, but it hurt so good.

Eventually, we both reached climax. We were both out of breath and sweaty. It wasn't the most attractive sight. We agreed to go out and stick together after that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

did you enjoy this one I had to rewrite parts so many time so the story would go together and flow lol

bye bye my loves

~yumma