Untitled Part 5

(Y/N) POV (Christmas special)

After a day of sitting around, enjoying each other's company, we had become a bit restless. The day before made us yearn for more. I leaned up against Feitan and put my arms around his waist, nuzzling his arm.

I had put on a sexy Santa dress that morning, it being almost Christmas and all. It was a short dress, barely covering my butt. It had white fluff at the top and bottom that felt softer than rabbit fur. I had put a black belt over it. I also had on festive underwear and black stockings with buckles at the top. Feitan was wearing a Santa hat and some brown boots, other than his normal clothes.

I flicked my tail impatiently, hoping my costume and cuddly exterior would get to him. Based on how he reacted, I had assumed that it did. He scooted away from me, got in front of me, and faced me. He then put his hand around my neck and kissed my shoulder. He licked and sucked it there, making me shudder in delight.

"(Y/N)..." Feitan whispered seductively.

"Y-Yes?" I giggled. He gently bit my shoulder, just hard enough to make a small bite mark.

"You're being naughty." He whispered, playing Santa.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I smirked, deviously. He then bounced forward quickly, his knees touching mine. He, without hesitating, yanked my dress up and tore my special underwear with his sharp nails. Then, he put his fingers inside me, causing a tear to shed from my eye. I could feel his nails in me. It hurt, but the pain was quickly drowned out by pleasure.

"This is what naughty girls like you get!" He grinned and tore the top part of my dress, revealing my boobs.

I moaned. I love it when he's aggressive with me. It turns me on. He quickened the pace of his thrusting fingers, making me moan and gasp with excitement, pleasure, and pain. He put his face and free hand up to my chest and started playing around by roughly rubbing one of my nipples with his finger that he had lubricated with saliva and softly biting my other one. I moaned louder and louder with every thrust, lick, and bite. With one last moan, I came. He sat still for a little bit, listening to my panting and huffing.

He undid the button and zipper on his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear. Wild, right?

He yanked me onto his lap and immediately bounced me up and down on his hard dick. I was still sensitive from coming, so I had almost lost control. He was already going at a fast pace and making me scream. He pulled the hair behind my cat ears and groaned. He went faster and faster at a nice, steady pace.

He came, but I wasn't done. I knocked him onto his back and kept bouncing.

"Oh?" Feitan said, smirking and panting. He groaned.

"I-I'm—nmh—not done yet..." I said between moaning and panting.

"Ah-" he groaned. "Well then, naughty little girl." He sat back up, regaining his strength and pushing me to the ground this time.

He, hovering over me, went back to thrusting. He held me down. This was so hot. I loved it. We both came at around the same time this time through. He got out of me and we kissed each other, both of us constantly deepening the kiss. We ended up falling asleep on top of each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeet hope yall liked that shit well ima go   and try not to fail the fucking school yearrrrrr 

bye bye my loves

~yumma