Chapter one

Y/N pov

  I laid under the stars on a broken down playground. I stared up at the sky blankly and started to wonder what happened. I used to be loved by everyone. People thought I was cute because of my cat-traits, but after a while, they got sick of me and started referring to me as the 'fur-freak' or 'weird', so I came here. I was just glad that I was alone for once. No one was pulling on my tail, calling me names, or spitting at me.

Just when I started to enjoy being alone, I heard a rustle in a nearby bush. I jumped up and looked around. I started walking towards where I heard the sound. I then felt a brush of cold air behind me. I kept moving forward, assuming that it was just wind. I then felt a quick, hard yank on my tail. I yowled and swirled around. Going too fast, I ended up falling over. I grabbed onto my tail and held it close to my chest. I then saw the tormentor. He was a bit short, around 5 feet or so, but he was very handsome. He looked familiar somehow. I ended up just whispering a random name, which I guess was some guy that I thought he kind of reminded me of.

"Feitan..?"

"Hm?" He hummed, looking me in the eyes. I ended up looking away. "Who are you?"

I looked back at him. "It's you?"

"The one and only." He said in kind of a cocky voice. "Who are you?"

"Uhm..." I pause. "You don't remember me..?"

"Hmm..." He thinks. "Cat ears and tail. Kind of, barely fast reflexes, but also clumsy, Loud, persistent..." I stare at him with that shut-up-and-go-to-Hell look. "Oh! I think I know... (Y/N), right? The crazy kit." He chuckles quietly at himself saying kit (kitten) instead of kid.

"Hmph..." I look away but then look back. "That's me."

"Hey, I made a place for you when we were little, remember?" He says questioningly.

"Hm... I don't really remember, sorry." I say. "Is it still here?"

"Well..." He pauses and pulls my ear. I hiss and say that I'll follow him. He tightly grabs my wrist anyway. He starts running toward a fallen building. I have no choice but to run with him, or else I'll be skinned against the jagged rocks, bricks, sticks, branches, and broken glass that help make up Meteor City.

When we get there, he starts quickly moving rubble and trash out of the way. I follow by moving some as well.. After we clear a way, we go inside. I'm amazed to see a perfectly clean 'pool' [A/N: there's a hole in the ground of a random, messy building and perfectly clear water in it.] "Come on." Feitan pauses and takes off his shirt and mask. "Hurry up," He says, obviously impatient.

"But I don't have anything to change into..." I whisper.

"Just go naked." Feitan looks at me.

"N-No!" I look away from him.

"I was joking. Keep your shirt and underwear." He says blankly.

I blush. "Yeah...I guess..."

"What're you getting all flustered for, idiot?" He looks at me with a crazy, insane sort of look in his eyes, covered with anticipation. I turn away and try to finish undressing without looking back at him and blushing again.

"N-Nothing!" I stutter.

"Well hurry and get in." He says, just like we were children. He was kind of acting kind of demanding... It was kind of...hot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yea there you go 

~yumma