Chapter two

I hop into the 'pool' after finally stripping down to my shirt, underwear, and stockings. It's really cold. It feels refreshing, but I wasn't used to the temperature yet. I had my plain white T-shirt, which soaks in the water until it's basically see-through. It doesn't help that I wore a dark-colored, navy blue bra and navy blue underwear. My stockings were black and went up to my upper thighs.

Feitan went underwater and swam to me, splashing water at me when he got up. He looked at what I was wearing and smirked. I blushed intensely and swam away. What was I getting all flustered for, anyway?

I and Feitan played a few games of swim-tag and chase. We also splashed water at each other a lot, and we both had a lot of fun. We were both pretty tired though. He swam back to me again and stayed by my side a bit. We filled each other in on what's happened since we were kids, and we also played a tiny bit more.

After a while, Feitan went back to obsessing over my ears and tail. Does he have a thing for that? I blushed at the thought and pulled away. He chased me around the pool until I was cornered. I ducked down and tried to cover my ears, but he stood on his tippy toes, pushed me underwater, and pulled me back up, and played with my ears. He kept pulling on them and pinching them. I let out unhappy meows and gave up on defending. After a minute or two, I stepped back and looked at Feitan. He had me pinned against the pool wall. I blushed and struggled.

I gave up on struggling, too. Feitan pushed me against the wall as much as he could and pressed his body against mine. I could feel his hardened member press against me.  I blushed blood red and hissed at him, but before I knew it, his lips were on mine, and I was giving into the pleasure. he kept rubbing his member up against my crotch. I let out a moan but still struggled a tiny bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so how you feeling so far

~yumma