Alex's Birthday Party

Chapter Twenty Nine

Alex was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and his new, black, skytop supras that I got him. He decided to not wear a shirt. I am okay with it, but no hoes are gonna be near him in a provocative way other than me and only me.

Estevier was with my dad, since this birthday bash was an adult party only. My party wear consist of a black, sleeveless, skin tight crop top, blue jean, high waisted shorts, and a pair of black, wedge high heels that strapped in the front. Alex picked out the outfit.

I had a special birthday present for him.

"You ready? Everybody's here." Alex invited a lot of people. Luckily our first floor was big enough to hold fifty to hundred people.

"Yeah, but should I wear a tie? And you look sexy. Ya' man know to dress his woman." I turned to him and shook my head.

"Whatever. Yeah, wear a tie." He smiled, putting a black bow tie on. The music started to rumble the house.He intertwined our fingers and walked out the room, being greeted by one hundred and fifty people. Alex had the biggest smile on his face. We pushed through the crowd. We started to 'turn up' to Drake and other well known rappers, screaming out the lyrics.

"Hoe, Shut the fuck up!" Everybody was having a lot of fun. Ten o clock hit and it was time for Alex to receive his gifts. And my special gift.

"Thanks my niggas. I appreciate it but were my baby at though?" He sat in a chair, everyone backed away from. I came into his view, wearing a smaller crop top, shorts that looked like leather boy shorts, and high heels with a bow on it. My special gift was a lap dance.

I already took a few classes and I was prepared to do this. I decided to dance to a song that I knew was strange to do a lap dance to. The song was a cover of Dark Horse by Sam Tsui and Peter Hollens. I thought it would be original. And weird. The song started and I started to strut towards him on beat. I watched him smile biting his lip. "Make me your Aphrodite," I mouthed to him, rolling my hips on his, putting a hand in my hair and the other on my hip. I moved my hip rolling my hips to the side, moving back slightly. And turning around, popping my hips. As the song progressed, the high note came, me hitting a split in the front of him. Ash and Bryce lifted me up, and a strutted back towards Alex.

"It's in the palm of your hands now baby." I mouthed, setting my hands on his knees, rocking my hips. I swayed my hips, moving closer. The song came to the breakdown, where Juicy's J's rap would have been. I had my bottom facing Alex, I popped it on the beat, feeling Alex geta little handsy. When the beat box kicked in I leaned on Alex's knees and rolling my hips and rose when the men covering the song reached a higher note. Still rolling, I deepened it slightly, turning around on the beat of the music, and slowly rolled until the breakdown ended. That's when his lap dance ended.

Everyone cheered as I walked back to our room. It soon turned into laughter as I saw Alex running towards me. I closed the door behind him. While changing back into my party wear, "Damn, baby! Why didn't you tell me you can move like that!" I pulled my shorts up and put my shoes back on. "I thought you knew from the chronicles of our sex life." I put my shirt back on. He laughed. We walked out towards the crowd, earning wolf whistles and cheering for no apparent reason. He sat back down in his chair. The crowd silenced. "Admit it. You wish this was yours," He started off, everyone laughing," But what I want from her is for her to change her last name to Montoya." Everyone screamed, cheered, and aww'd. I looked at the ring in his hands. "Oh my God. Yes I'll marry you." He slipped the ring on my finger, kissing me tenderly afterwards.

They started to play a song we were all familiar with. I looked at Alex. "You like One Direction?" I was highly surprised when Little White Lies came on.

He nodded with a smile, "Dance with me, fiancée." I grabbed his hand as he led me out towards the middle of the dancing crowd. Everyone was so in sync. He started grind against me when the chorus started. I started to move with him. "You say you're a good girl, but the you fuck me,  you are a big Liar." He changed the lyrics, making me laugh.

By far, this is the best party I've personally thrown.

My fiancée and me started to chill after the song. We went to the kitchen to get something to eat, meeting Ash and Mya. "This party is one for the records." Mya said. "Yeah, It's by far the best party i've been to in a while. " Ash added, reading my mind. Chance agreed.

"We have to get your cake out, go back out there." I shooed Alex out. "The cake is huge. You're totally spoiling him." Bryce laughed entering in. They helped me get the cake from the deep freezer. "I can't help it. Besides he invited half the population."

A lot more people came in since  we came out.

Faintly I heard another rap song and people screaming the lyrics.

We pulled the cake out. It was his favorite flavors: marble and strawberry. We put the cake on the table island. We called everyone in.

"Happy birthday to you." Mya started everyone off. Alex wrapped his arms around me, watching the two, six candles glow in the dim room. Everyone sung along. The song ended. "I don't know what to wish for. I got everything-" A guy in the crowd screamed out, "Exactly!" causing everyone to let out a short chuckle. "I know what I want." He blew out the candles. "What did you wish for?" Mya asked after everyone cheered. "More kids. An infinite sex drive with my fiancée. Either one is good." Everyone let out a laugh. We cut the cake and ate away.

There was no cake left by Twelve a.m. The party was over by three. "Thanks babe for throwing this party." He climbed on the top of me.

"Birthday sex?" I offered. He nodded, causing me to smile.

"Its what every man wants." He told me. I just hummed, stripping my clothes off.