24. Concrete and Rubble

Katsuki headed towards OptiWing as he got slapped back yet again. However, this time, (Y/n) used her quirk to boost her blade (which Katsuki was holding) forward.

The female villain, who expected Katsuki to be groaning on the ground, stood still in shock. Bakugou then swung the blade, making OptiWing collide with the metal doors of the conflagration zone, her wings finally a visible blood red.

Katsuki then dropped the blade and ran to (Y/n). "...We're hiding."

With a little bit of a struggle, Katsuki lifted (Y/n) up, and carried her bridal style. The girl protested. "I don't need to be carried, Katsuki-san."

"Shut the fuck up Shitty (Y/n). Your balance is off from the fall and you'll only slow us down." Katsuki mumbled.

"Alright, Katsuki-san." (Y/n) wrapped her arms around Bakugou's neck (which made him tense up) as Bakugou ran away from the villain who was currently bashed into the entrance of the conflagration zone.

Bakugou headed towards a pile of rubble near the center of the plaza. Cement was piled on top of some plastic tires and wood from collapsed houses, making a small opening into a hole. "It's cramped, but the dumb fuckin' villain won't find us here. We'll hide here."

Bakugou being the total gentleman that he is, carried (Y/n) while crawling in the hole. This resulted in them 'unintentionally' cuddling, with (Y/n) on Bakugou's lap. This made the boy tense; he wasn't used to his crush being so close to him despite all the other times he has made slight moves.

(Y/n) leaned on her head on Bakugou's chest as she felt her eyes slowly droop. The boy's heart was pounding fast and he was grateful for the darkness of the hole. (Y/n) wasn't able to see his tomato dyed face.

"...Katsuki, is it okay if I rest for a little bit?" The (h/c) haired girl said, cuddling closer to Bakugou. "You're just so comfy and warm."

Bakugou tensed up as he mumbled in agreement, and (Y/n) could feel the pounding of his chest as well as vibrations coming from him as he mumbled several dozen lines of curse words. After a while, (Y/n) starred to snore lightly as Bakugou held her protectively.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ Shitty Girl, everything you do has so much of an impact on me that it's getting ridiculous."

••• •••

I didn't abandon the fic and I'm not dead...I'm just really busy.

I'm spewing out excuses. I'll try to update a little bit but school. Thanks for your patience!

Unedited.