27. Come Train With Me

"Yo, shitty girl." Katsuki approached the (h/c) student, somewhat hesitantly.

The sun was setting as the two students met in front of UA. Katsuki thought (Y/n) looked beautiful here, with the sun just hitting her orbs; making them look like gemstones. She looked slightly disheveled from when she got ready this morning to go to school, however Katsuki appreciated the natural look- it suited her personality. He could just kiss her soft, rosy lips right there and now, but he'd never admit these feelings to himself, let alone (Y/n).

(Y/n) smiled and imitated the boy to reply. "Yo, shitty Katsuki."

"So." He began, and the paused.

"So?"

"So."

"So?"

"Um."

"Um?"

"Um."

"I swear to god Bakugou Katsuki, talk and stop testing my patience."

"...Come train with me (Y/n)." The blonde muttered, under his breath. He was clearly embarrassed; the girl could tell, and took advantage of this.

"Sorry, didn't hear you Katsuki-chan. Could you repeat that, but louder please?" She teased in a way that a mother would talk to a child.

"Come train with me, you shitty fucking girl." Katsuki said, louder, but slightly annoyed. He obviously wasn't having any teasing today, being so focused on the upcoming sports festival.

Even though (Y/n) was expecting the blonde to burst into anger, she was happy that he was learning how to control his temper. Still, she decided to test him a little more. "Does this mean that you think I'm strong?"

Again, Katsuki felt ever so slightly more annoyed. "No, I just don't fucking want to see your shitty ass fail the sports fucking festival."

(Y/n) smirked. It was really too much fun to tease the adorable blonde. "Aww. Katsuki-chan, do you care about me?"

No, you shitty girl. I care about you so much it's becoming a problem.

"FUCK OFF CUNT IT'S ANNOYING WHEN YOU'LL COME TO ME WHEN YOU LOSE THE FESTIVAL FOR CONDOLENCES AND IT'LL BE AN EMBARRASSMENT FOR EVERYONE IN CLASS A IF YOU DO BAD AND YOUR SHITTINESS WILL RUB OFF ON ME AN-"

"Yes, I'll train with you, all right." (Y/n) cut the rambling boy off and wrapped her arms around him. She giggled. "You can be so cute when you're embarrassed sometimes, did you know that?"

Katsuki froze up. This bitch's giggle sounded like absolute heaven. This bitch really just hugged him. This bitch really just called him cute. "F-fuck off."

Despite the vulgarities, Katsuki reciprocated the hug. He was like putty in (Y/n)'s arms, whipped like whip cream.

••• •••

unedited.
felt like fluff! hi yes i updated!!!
and im changing the name of the book to whipped because it's cuter owo
((applause ensues))