A Weird Love Story

Once upon a time, there was a kid named Eli Nagoon. During the 8th grade, Eli thought he had it all figured out. But as fate would have it, Eli was just beginning to discover what he would really become.

   Eli's life was pretty..odd. He grew up in a rough neighborhood, and learned quickly how to survive on his own. Unfortunately, Eli also had to learn (the hard way) how to take care of his younger brother, who, at the time of this story, was just beginning 6th grade. His short stature made him adorable to all girls, and his smooth asian hair just added to his charm. Needless to say, he was quite the charmer.

   Now, this story doesn't just revolve around our friend Eli. Eli also had a good friend Mark Clever. Like Eli, Mark too was a charmer, with his smooth, brown hair, and decently toned body. Unlike Eli, Mark had a tan like a white beach boy (Eli was, simply put, a pale asian), and was of normal height.

   This story begins with the first day of 9th grade. High school. A terrifying place, high school was a world of pain and suffering for those that were loners, so most kids had a tendency to stick with their friends from junior high. It just so happened that Eli and Mark were from the same junior high, so they decided it would be best if they stuck together. Little did they know that this decision would affect their lives forever.